Run
  • 28m 51s
  • 3.20 miles
  • 09m 01s /Mi

Rockin' the treddy at the Y over lunch. This stuff is more fun when you just kinda do what you feel like. Know what I'm sayin?

Strength
  • 20m

Core, light arm and shoulder weights.

Sport
  • Cyclocross
  • 1h 00m

More good times at CX practice!

Sport
  • Cyclocross
  • 1h 00m

Damn that was fun / hard!

Cyclocross tonight!  Tuesday night miss 'n' out races put on by Team Pegasus.  Looking forward to getting my butt kicked!

Run
  • 27m 08s
  • 3.20 miles
  • 08m 29s /Mi

Hit the treddy at the Y over lunch. I know I said I was looking forward to running less after IM but old habits die hard. This felt fantastic!

Strength
  • 20m

Dumbell presses, lat pulls, and crunches. Whoah. IM is the anti-beefcake.

Well hello there everybody!

I'm going to the Y at lunch to see what this thing called "lifting weights" is all about.  Chance I'll also get in the pool for a few laps if that looks appealing when I get there.  Tomorrow night will be my first attempt at real cyclocross.  I'm kinda excited!

Also, a new blog for me: Late Aerobic Bloomer

Bike
  • 1h 20m
  • 20.00 miles
  • 15.00 Mi/hr

Crank 'n' Crawl! Rode the new cross bike around town for tasty beverages at a few watering holes. Good times.

4:30 cannot come fast enough today.  "Why" you ask?  Funny that you should ask such a great question.  Not funny ha ha, but funny ironic, as ironically, I actually have something to share in response to your one word question.  At 4:30 I am leaving work.  While that is typically enough to make any pencil pusher such as myself excited, as my main man Billy Mays would say, BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!  Fortunately, the reason for my excitement is not some craptastic gadget that you will long have forgotten when the last of your four low monthly payments of $19.95 has been charged to your credit card.  That's right.  It's better than that.  I am going to directly to pick up a half barrel at 4:30 p.m., C.S.T.  Then I am going directly to one of the fine bike shops that sponsors our tri club.  I will then be assisting in connecting said half barrel to a CO2 tank and also to a cold plate and tapper.  I will then be drinking from cups filled from the tapper.  Oh yes,  I will drink from the cup.  Why?  Because that's how we roll at post Ironman parties here in Wisconsin.  Yes it is.

PeterAK's Training Log

September 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Time
Distance
  • July's totals
  • June's totals