The following equipment is nearing replacement:
Sport
  • Walking
  • 11m

Super soggy lunch time walk

One more day until my mom and sister arrive! I'm so excited, I haven't seen them since Christmas! Also bracing for tropical storm weather from Zeta to move through Atlanta tomorrow morning. Crossing my fingers it doesn't knock out power or bring trees down. Still boxing random things up - it never seems to end.

Swung by the house over lunch to sign off on the handyman work - good stuff. We had decided on two outlets in the pantry, and I didn't realize the first one would be a four-outlet block, then the second one is a two-outlet block. So now I'll have an excessive amount of outlets in the pantry but lol better than none. And the washer dryer box looks great - can't wait to use my new appliances. They're "smart" and connect to Wifi - I didn't really want that fancy of machines but unless you get the bottom of the line they all come with that now. 

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 16.37 miles
  • 16.37 Mi/hr

Forced trainer ride. Didn't drink enough water today so have a headache. But I already packed all the things like ibuprofen.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 13m

Lunch walk

Feeling glad I sort of poached my landlord's handyman for myself haha ... the last time he was out at my townhome I asked him if he was looking for more business because having been a homeowner before I know a good handyman is so valuable. He said he was trying to retire, but seemed open to doing small projects. So he came out yesterday to look at the washer/dryer situation and installing a new outlet in the pantry. He's taking care of everything this afternoon :) Since the house is older, he recommended re-building the washer dryer hookup box for safety reasons - there was a short-cut easier fix, but I'm not doing those this time around! 

Sport #1
  • Walking
  • 17m

Lunch walk while my house was being shown. Their window was 12:30-1:00 p.m. and at 12:50 I texted the listing agent and said no one had shown up yet according to my home security sensors. She asked me to give them until 1:10 and they showed up at 1:05. Sooo. Aaa... Nooyyy... Ingggg. Looks like they stayed for 7 minutes, yet it was nearly an hour's worth of my time. Have I mentioned how glad I'll be when I'm out?

Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 11m

Evening walk

Yesterday I dropped my printer on top of my BARE FOOT trying to get it in a box. All I could hear was my mother's voice telling me I should have been wearing shoes in the house hahaha... glad I'm not training for anything because it kind of hurts!

Heard this morning my company is getting ready to announce work-from-home through June 2021. They're either going to announce it this week or the week after the election, but three cheers for that news!

Sport #1
  • Walking
  • 13m

Lunch walk

Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 12m

Evening walk

Ups and downs yesterday - got my new rugs and island bar stools moved in (thought I'd have to assemble them, but they were all in one piece!), fired up my new leaf blower to test it out. Then it started raining and I just had to wait for the washer dryer delivery in an empty house. They finally came and brought them in, only to run into issues. The washer hook-up leaks and the dryer vent hole is way too big for a vent (not sure what the previous folks situation was, but it needs some added caulking/insulation to fit snugly). So they are both in their place, but not hooked up yet.

The good news is that I reached out to my current landlord's handyman and he is coming out tomorrow to take a look. I also said I needed an outlet installed so hopefully he can knock all of that out and get me up and running. The outlet is for the pantry closet area ... since I'm making it a beverage station I realized I need a place to plug in the Nespresso and frother.

Pretty much done with all the packing today. Filling nail holes, touch up painting. Just daily-use stuff is left now, which I'll box up on moving day. I will be happy to not move again for the next 10 years 

Sport
  • Walking
  • 12m

Lunch walk

Run
  • 41m 05s
  • 3.08 miles
  • 13m 20s /Mi

Squeezed in a lunch time run/walk. Hopefully the last time on these hills!

Sport #1
  • Walking
  • 12m

Cool down with Ellie Mae

Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 13m

Evening walk while my place was being shown. They stayed for 40 minutes, so maybe my landlord has found someone (willing to pay $100-$150/month above market lol)?

lisac957's Training Log

October 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time
Distance
  • Ironman Wisconsin 2021 (Triathlon)
    9/12/2021 Madison, Wisconsin