Run
  • 30m 42s
  • 2.50 miles
  • 12m 17s /Mi

Almost didn't do this. I was sooooooo super cranky from a work thing and just mad. I fully intended on just walking and deep breathing to get over it. But then I started running and was actually feeling ok. Of course, I'm glad I ran. GORGEOUS, sunny, 78-degree weather lifted my spirits. Cranked some music when I got home and had a little dance party in the kitchen with Ellie Mae.

Strength
  • 17m

Swim cords

Sport #1
  • Walking
  • 13m

Lunch walk

Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 11m

Evening walk

Georgia governor making national news again last night, saying "we just learned" that the disease can be transmitted by asymptomatic people. Please don't lump "me" into your "we," Gov. Dummy. The CDC, WHO and every doctor and scientist have been saying that for over a month! He used that as his excuse to why he is just now locking the state down (as of today). He JUST learned that information. Sorry to get political, but what in the world.

Bike
  • 1h 15m
  • 19.64 miles
  • 15.71 Mi/hr

Trainer

Sport #1
  • BeachBody
  • 27m

Morning 100 workout

Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 09m

Lunch walk - some lady bent down and pet Ellie Mae so I wiped her face down when we got back.

Sport #3
  • Walking
  • 15m

Social hour on my street tonight. Talked to the lady a few doors down with a senior pug, then to my next door neighbor Jorge.
This was just after setting up my Aerogarden! It came a day early! I planted 2 basils, mint, dill, italian parsley, chives and 3 cherry tomato plants. Going to connect the wifi on the unit so it will ping my phone when it needs water or plant food. I have a feeling even I can make this work!

Run
  • 40m 27s
  • 3.33 miles
  • 12m 09s /Mi

Wooohooo a good run! Had some extra pep in my step tonight. Felt pretty good for once.

Strength
  • 18m

Dryland swim cord exercises - did a video from some triathlete gal.

Sport #1
  • Walking
  • 16m

Lunch walk while also on a call, which was just a call with our team "eating lunch together." Trying hard not to roll my eyes at that one. My patience is thinning with these attempts to engage our team when I have a huge list of things to do.

Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 11m

Cool down after my run.

Excited that I ordered an AeroGarden and it will be here on Friday! I've always had a "black thumb" and the reviews on these say they're dummy proof. It comes with the seed pods to start an herb garden, then I ordered cherry tomato seed pods as well. 

Deleted a work rant - it all got straightened out. Replacing it with news of a fun delivery I got today - I had ordered some cider beer from a local cidery and it came today! The UPS guy said he'd indicate an adult signature electronically so I didn't have to touch his equipment. Wiped it all down when I got it inside. Excited to try the Habanero Haze cider - description says "Ginger infusion with hints of habanero zest"

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 15.81 miles
  • -----

Trainer

Sport
  • Walking
  • 15m

Raining earlier, so just one walk to the mailbox and back today. My swim cords came!

Got camera-ready this morning for our weekly virtual team coffee. I'm not sure I've washed my hair since last Tuesday? 

Sport #1
  • BeachBody
  • 28m

Re-upped my Beach Body On Demand membership, feeling like I need to move more. Tried the Barre Blend sample workout. I liked it! My knees did not like some of the moves, but was able to modify. Looks like they don't release this series until June 1, but it was fun to try!

Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 13m

Lunch walkies

Sport #3
  • Walking
  • 13m

Evening walkies! Counted 18 neighbors out walking during this short little jaunt.

Run
  • 1h 09m 38s
  • 5.50 miles
  • 12m 40s /Mi

Average run. I'd like to get faster but I'm not sure how. My heart rate is just so high all the time.

Sport #1
  • Walking
  • 14m

Lunch dog walk

Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 13m

Evening walk

Got pinged yesterday morning for the inevitable - the first employee at our company testing positive, and they're Atlanta-based. So, I helped proof read an email that was just sent to their functional team - the employee hadn't been in the building for three weeks, but yeah. THIS IS WHY WE SHUT THINGS DOWN! Imagine if we had waited an additional week and they had exposed 6,000 people on our campus. Learned today we have two additional employee positive cases in a different state. I wasn't told where except for the region, so it has to be either Louisiana or Florida. Working tonight as well, but on anticipated stuff for tomorrow morning. 

Grandma's neighbor tested negative, which is great. But apparently she has no recollection of our hour-long conversation yesterday. That makes me immeasurably sad.

lisac957's Training Log

April 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals