The following equipment is nearing replacement:
Run
  • 46m 06s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 09m 13s /Mi
Is it possible that I've had a running break-through??? I decided to try and hit 9:30s or better tonight, and I did. It was definitely an effort, not all out or anything, but I was concentrating on my speed the entire time. Near the end, my left hip (different side than my bum knee) and hammie started to do something funny. It affected my form, so I slowed down. It was at this point that the group of three I had been holding off the entire time passed me. I didn't really care (well, maybe a little), because this was the first time I'd ran with this group - any group - where I was not the dead last person to come in. This was the fastest I'd ran this route by more than 4 minutes.

Run
  • 42m 24s
  • 5.05 miles
  • 08m 24s /Mi

OMG, holy crap, this was FAST for me!! I actually don't think I've ever logged a run at this fast of a pace. Granted this run was split up into four segments, but still!!! I felt strong and fast and smooooth...

1. My house to Tom's house
2. Tom's down the cemetery hill and back with Ozzie
3. Repeat with Ruby
4. Back to my house

Sport
  • Physical Therapy
  • 10m
Tom got a P2C! Tom got a P2C! Tom got a P2C! Go congratulate him!

Run
  • 59m 55s
  • 5.55 miles
  • 10m 48s /Mi

Outside temperature = 70 degrees! Great run; knee did not bother me at all.

Strength
  • 09m

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • ABS - Crunches (FB)
Sport #1
  • Physical Therapy
  • 11m

Mowed the front lawn.
Walked Tom's dogs around the disc golf course while Tom played.

Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 1h 00m

Mowed the front lawn.

Sport #3
  • Yard Work
  • 15m

Mowed the front lawn.

Swim
  • 18m 58s
  • 1000.00 yards
  • 01m 54s /100 yards

After spin class. My tri tops were all in the dirrty clothes so I just swam in tri shorts and a BRA top. Which created tons of extra drag. Good for training I suppose, but I would have rather just taken the dang thing off. ;)

Sport
  • Spinning Class
  • 1h 00m

First time at this class - it was good! LOTS of 'out of the saddle stuff' and hill climbs/repeats. I got to look at Tom the whole time in the mirror - bonus! woot!

No training today. :) Went to Kansas City yesterday and had soooo much fun! Stayed with an old college girlfriend of mine and her and her husband went out with me, Tom and our friend Derek to the KC Power and Light district. Wow. That place is freaking awesome! Then today we went to the Chiefs/Broncos game. Tailgaited for a bit beforehand and got a lot of sun. Tom was not too pleased with the outcome of the game, but it was still a blast!
Swim
  • 37m 52s
  • 2000.00 yards
  • 01m 53s /100 yards

Was going to ride with the women's group but decided to swim instead after finding out they were going to ride on a path down by the river. That path is very recreational and I just wasn't feeling it. The swim was perfect.

Run
  • 42m 11s
  • 4.15 miles
  • 10m 10s /Mi

Not bad!!! I tried to push the pace a little, but as a result I had to stop a few times. Oh well.

Sport
  • Physical Therapy
  • 10m

lisac957's Training Log

October 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Time