Run
  • 11m 16s
  • 1.01 miles
  • 11m 10s /Mi

After work treadmill mile. Legs fatigued from yesterday.

Sport #1
  • Walking
  • 07m
Sport #2
  • Yoga
  • 20m

Run
  • 1h 49m 31s
  • 9.04 miles
  • 12m 07s /Mi

I put this off until after 2 pm, and it ended up being an amazing run. Legs felt peppy the whole time. Could have run much farther. Glad I changed up my route, even though this one had more elevation. Gorgeous fall day that made me remember why I love to run.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 10m

Cool down with Ellie Mae

Run
  • 11m 45s
  • 1.00 miles
  • 11m 45s /Mi

Still feeling salty about having to give up my Saturday. Didn’t get home until after 5 pm and immediately fell asleep (I do poorly driving alone in the late afternoon). Did this on my crappy home treadmill.

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 16.08 miles
  • -----

Evening trainer ride

Run
  • 12m
  • 1.00 miles
  • 12m /Mi

Treadmill before swimming

Swim
  • 26m 50s
  • 1400.00 yards
  • 01m 55s /100 yards

Forgot my Garmin so estimating the time. Water was super warm.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 05m

Run
  • 1h 01m 35s
  • 5.01 miles
  • 12m 17s /Mi

Lunch run from home. Had to get out before the rain comes this afternoon/evening. Right knee felt wonky in the last mile, but proud that I did all 5 miles (was strongly considering bumping down to 4).

Sport
  • Walking
  • 13m

Ellie Mae walk

Is it weird that I'm already thinking about my solo Thanksgiving dinner? My mom is disappointed I'm not going home this year, but I'm honestly pretty excited about the day - starting off with the half marathon, then enjoying a killer dinner. And the dinner I want, not the exact same dishes my family has been making for all 40 years of my life (no offense to the dishes, they're good! Just no deviation in 40 years). My tentative menu is roasted turkey breast with a pan gravy, gluten free butternut squash stuffing, bacon brussels sprouts and a sweet potato pumpkin pie. I want to make all of it now!

Run
  • 34m 50s
  • 3.01 miles
  • 11m 34s /Mi

Tired and heavy tonight. I left my lunch at home this morning so went home to eat over lunch. Driving back to work I nearly fell asleep, and felt so tired all afternoon. Feel like I go through this phase every year as the seasons and weather change.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 07m

Quick jaunt with Ellie Mae

For my professional development "extracurricular" activity at work (that's what I like to call it), I've been serving on our national conservation council for the past two years. And while I'm super passionate about the message and initiatives, I got frustrated and burnt out as the leadership leaves a lot to be desired. So I'm rolling off of that committee and on to a regional industry board as the communications chair. A lady on my larger team is rolling off, so it will be a smooth transition. 

But here's the kicker - to be on the new board, I have to attend a transition meeting on SATURDAY in CHATTANOOGA. I'm almost offended that they are taking a whole Saturday away from everyone, when I imagine employers would gladly give everyone a work day for something like this where they've already approved participation. It's not a horrible drive - just under 2 hours each way - but still. It will take my entire Saturday. And why couldn't it have been a virtual meeting? The things we do for networking and professional gain. 

Run
  • 35m 02s
  • 3.01 miles
  • 11m 38s /Mi

Lunch treadmill. Felt pretty OK!

Sport
  • Walking
  • 11m

Ellie Mae

lisac957's Training Log

November 2019 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat