Run
  • 1h 17m 55s
  • 6.12 miles
  • 12m 44s /Mi

Tough run! I had planned to do 7 miles with my sister, but she headed out earlier so this was solo. Good thing because I would have been a terrible run buddy today. Humidity got me good.

Run
  • 36m 53s
  • 3.06 miles
  • 12m 03s /Mi

Solo run from Brenda’s house. Warm and I should have brought water.

Run
  • 56m 59s
  • 4.55 miles
  • 12m 31s /Mi

With my sister in Tallahassee! Felt good to get outside.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 15m

Ellie Mae ran off when I accidentally dropped her leash, drama!

This year, our family's gift exchange was to give only two presents - to the person older and younger than you. It was fun! I got some FSU gear from my nephew and Michelle Obama's book and a wine pump thingie from my sister. 

Drove to Tallahassee and my sister's Christmas party was tonight. Great time hanging out with family and Brenda and Todd's friends. 

Sport
  • Walking
  • 14m

Took Ellie Mae to the mailboxes and back. Still drizzling - we haven't seen the sun in 3+ days. Ellie Mae got wicked dirty from the rain and how low she is to the ground, so I promptly gave her a bath afterwards and had to wash her harness.

Spent about 4 hours baking today - cut out sugar cookies, cranberry orange muffins and a double batch of lemon squares. And cranberry sauce since I had leftover cranberries and oranges. Everything is gluten free, dairy free and nut free since four out of nine people in my family have dietary restrictions (including me!). I wanted everything I bring to be safe for everyone - I have a couple of childhood memories of treats brought into our house and not being able to eat most of them. And a grandmother urging me to "just try one bite" of things that would make me violently ill. The great thing is that in the year 2019, there are so many recipes and substitutions for every allergen. Just subbing gluten free/dairy free flour and Earth Balance will do for almost any recipe - and it's not hard to sub. I love baking!

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 15.77 miles
  • -----

Tough trainer ride after a day of both relaxing and getting some stuff done. I'm SUPER ENJOYING not being at work for a week and a half already. Slept in, lazed around the house, cleaned a little, hit up 2 grocery stores, filled the gas tank, colored my hair and did my nails. Tomorrow is my baking and packing day before heading south Tuesday.

lisac957's Training Log

December 2019 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance
  • February's totals
  • January's totals