Run
  • 59m 23s
  • 6.00 miles
  • -----

Tready before workout. Takes me a few miles to feel good. Pushed the last 1.5 pretty fast.

Strength
  • 1h 00m

With Jon and Karen. Overall workout. Good stuff. Loads of pushups. Got up to max pullups PLUS 10 kips....probably one more week of that then we will go back to adding weight and 1 kip.

Off. Was gonna swim, but a cold morning and warm blankets kept me out of the water. I'm never motivated to swim so it don't take much to keep me away. Uhg.
Bike
  • 3h 00m
  • 45.00 miles
  • -----

On the freaking trainer ....again...for 3 freaking hours. Watched a movie and then a show. I've had enough of this crap. I need to get my ass outside. Sweated a lake.

Run
  • 2h 54m 04s
  • 18.31 miles
  • 09m 30s /Mi

Steve, Bill and I went out to Lunken, ran the loop, and came back. Faster than what I would have done by myself, so I guess it's good to have someone pushing me, but it's to fast for a long run. Gotta slow this down at some point when the miles get longer. Also gotta start wearing the back pack to get used to to hauling some weight with me. I ALSO need to start carrying more real food with me, cause I'm getting crazy hungry during the runs.

Run
  • 1h 38m
  • 8.95 miles
  • 10m 56s /Mi

Steve and I went out early for a little over 3, then met the gang. Big group today. 9 of us total. Did a classic OTR run. Loads of fun with these guys.

Bike
  • 47m
  • 14.00 miles
  • -----

Speed intervals. One of the 2 spin type bikes on the gym were broken, and the other one was taken, so I had to go to the "recumbant" kinda bike to do this. I hit it pretty hard and sweated my ass off, so I guess it worked out. Need to think about getting on the road 2 times a week somehow. Hmmmm...Worked out after.

Strength
  • 1h 00m

Worked out with Jon and Karen...as usual. Did back, arms, chest mostly. Good stuff. Core at the end....as always.

Swim
  • 50m 53s
  • 2300.00 yards
  • 02m 13s /100 yards

Did a actual swim workout! Same one as a few weeks ago...but I can breath again and I feel good, so I went for it! Wish I could feel this good all the time.

timebaron's Training Log

March 2018 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time
Distance
  • December's totals
  • November's totals