Swim
  • 30m
  • 1100.00 yards
  • -----

300 wu
3 x 100
6 x 50
200 cd

Good swim today.. felt pretty good and pretty strong.. starting to feel better about my training... hopefully i can keep it up over the next couple weeks..

Run
  • 42m
  • 4.30 miles
  • 09m 46s /Mi

wow.. running seems to be difficult these days.. i get it done though

Swim
  • 20m
  • 700.00 yards
  • -----

300 wu
6 x 50's 10-15 sec rest between
2 x 50 sprints..

good workout today.. my running needs work.. hopefully i can whip myself back in to shape.. swim is cool..struggling in the breathing department.. I HATE GETTING SICK!!!!!!! IT LIKE STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOO I HATE YOU SICK.. TAKE THIS RIGHT CROSS TO THE FACE...ANY ONE ELSE WANT TO HELP ME KICK SICKNESSES ASS? feeling better now..

Bike
  • 1h 20m
  • 17.50 miles
  • 13.13 Mi/hr

did some .25 mile sprints.
half mile recoveries

i bought a new bike today.. a fuji roubaix pro comp. first ride on it.. i have to make some minor adjustments, and put some time on it.. i have no idea how fast i was going.. if i had to guess, i would say around 25-30.. i need to by a computer for this bike.. i'm tired of spending... so i froze my credit card today.. before i get myself in trouble. new bike is awesome... really like it.. it actually matches my other bike.. tri bike is black with yellow accents... and road bike is yellow with black accents..

hung out with some new tri buddies... back to work tomorrow.
Run
  • 19m 31s
  • 2.12 miles
  • 09m 13s /Mi

decent run..

got caught in the rain. aww it sucked.. i planned on running 4, but the weather changed my plan.. it was looking good, just some overcast mild winds.. nothing to sweat.. after the first mile i noticed showers approaching me in the distance.. so i turned around.. it was already raining behind me.. HARD! i was trapped.. so started running home... a loud crash of thunder sounded, and then i was in a downpour.. with no cover in site, i said F- it.. i kept going. now soak and wet i reach my door.. stretch a little.. get in the house.. and guess what.. the FRickin sun is out shining like nothing happened just 8 minutes earlier... oooooo im pissed.. that's my rant for the day.

momo's Training Log

April 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals