Run
  • 38m 55s
  • 4.29 miles
  • 09m 04s /Mi
Happy Mother's Day all you moms out there!  It was a beautiful day here, and I had a very nice run, still keeping up the speed.  I might actually have a shot at my 5K PR goal this year! 

I took my bike out to a parking lot today (with the kids :)) and practiced getting in and out of the bindings.  I'm a little more confident about it now!  I'll just need to be cognizant of stopping for awhile until I get used to the slippery base.  My butt hurts though- I think I've bashed the same spot 3 times now, and it's bruised!!!

I signed up for the corporate challenge, so I'm committed now.  My big goal for this week though is to get back to the pool. 

Bike
  • 18m 53s
  • 4.57 miles
  • 14.52 Mi/hr

Got out on the newly upgraded bike today!  It felt great while I was moving, however no one told me that the shoes are slippery on asphalt-which means that when you unclip and put your foot down, your foot might slide out from underneath you, and hypothetically, you might start to fall over into the street and have to catch yourself on the car stopped next to you at the light.  And, hypothetically, the woman driving the car might look at you quizzically, like you are a total idiot. 

Sigh.  I just want to live through my rides!  It was fun, though :).

momandmd's Training Log

May 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Time
Distance
  • June's totals
  • May's totals