Calories 1605

I was going to run and do weights today but I got caught up at work analyzing data.  Abstracts are due for the pediatric research meetings next week so I'm frantically working on them.  My student just got finished entering the data (nothing like the last minute!), and the results are very significant, so I'm quite excited.  We found that kids hospitalized for influenza who were exposed to secondhand smoke were much more likely to be admitted to the ICU, to get intubated, and they stayed longer in the hospital.  I can't believe this hasn't been demonstrated before, and it was a pretty impressive difference. 

Bike
  • 30m
  • 7.01 miles
  • 14.02 Mi/hr

Easy trainer ride

Feeling a little better today- on service tonight though- hopefully it won't be too bad...

Calories= 1622.  Worked in the ED until late...

Calories = 1794

Still resting today- I wish I would get better or just get sick- this halfway thing is getting old...

I'm still fighting this thing off- I'm going to take off another day (I'm starting to cough and I tip quickly to LRIs...)

Calories= 1600

Calories = 1870.  I'm fighting off a cold so I decided to skip the run- the last thing I want is a lingering respiratory infection. 

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 15.04 miles
  • 15.04 Mi/hr

About 2500 calories- logging becomes difficult when you are tasting new partially fermented wine!  We hung out with a winemaker friend and tasted in his warehouse- a total blast.  Then we had some folks over for dinner, so it was a pretty long day.  We'll see what it does to my weight Monday morning :o. 

momandmd's Training Log

November 2010 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30    

Time
Distance
  • July's totals
  • June's totals