Run
  • 21m 50s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 07m 02s /Mi
Swim
  • 13m
  • 880.00 yards
  • 01m 29s /100 yards
Estimated times off HRM and computer. Unofficial Time - 1:32:36 Happy given the wind annd tired legs from a long week. Awaiting results for RR.

Rest Day. Practiced the shoe on the bike thing. Gonna give it a whirl tomorrow. Hey that's what "C" races are for!!!
Bike
  • 1h 49m 18s
  • 30.71 miles
  • 16.86 Mi/hr

On the wet roads at 5:30 am. At least it wasn't raining! Legs are spent, been a long week. Think I'l rest tomorrow, in prep for sunday. I'll owe the plan a 90 minute ride. All in all a good 3rd week build. Recovery week next week, ahhhhh!

Run
  • 49m 55s
  • 5.50 miles
  • 09m 05s /Mi

Payback by mother nature...tonight it poured the whole run except the last 5 minutes. Oh well made the last mile easier. I hopeit stops cuz I've got a2 hr rides planned early tomorrow and I don'twant to do it in the rain!

Swim
  • 58m
  • 2730.00 yards
  • 02m 07s /100 yards

100 lenghts (about 30 w/ the pull bouy) easy pace all bilateral! I think I got it now. Going to give bilateral a go at this weeks race.

Game plan for my "C" race on Sunday. I'm having a hard time managing my expecations. Given my current contioning I should easily PR this course. That clearly doesn't jive w/ the "C" thing. I'm only doing this race cuz it's my local training ground. My only limiter is that i'm at the end of a build phase so I'm a little beat and don't know how my legs will react. Anyway here's the plan: Swim - I'm going to attack my deamons head on. There is no reason for me to have difficulty in the first 100 yds, I know it's in my head. I'm going to start in the front and go for it. If I have my breathing difficulty, I'll roll over and back float (afterall I'll be wearing a wetsuit dammit!) but that aint gonna happen. T1 - only 2nd time w/ a WS so work to get that off faster. Bike - no aerobottle, no tire repair kit. If I flat, I'm done. A risk I'm willing to take here. I'm gonna hammer the bike. I've been training at Harriman since March. Once around should be a piece of cake! Run - shoot for sub 8 min miles. my PB on a stand alone 5k is 21:09 so I should be able to do this. If I implode so be it. Guess what I'm thinking is I'm going to leave it all on the course and let the chips fall where they may. There's always my "B" race next week :)

Run
  • 1h 25m 06s
  • 9.50 miles
  • 08m 58s /Mi

YES! Driving home in pouring rain I figured there was no way I was getting my LSD run in. Didn't feel like it either. Got changed anyway and figured I'd go till I got soaked. Well 30 minutes in it stopped raining! Legs were a little tight but the last mile felt great and I had a huge smile on my ace. I love this feeling after a workout that you didn't want to do or think was gonna happen.

This is one I'm going to remember at Timberman!

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 1h 00m

Was going to skip my first Yoga class this year in favor of my long run. Too wet and nasty. Guess it wasn't meant to be. Hoping the kids games get canceled then the rain stops so I can run tonight. Guess that makes me a bad dad but a good triathlete!

Bike
  • 2h 50m 33s
  • 55.32 miles
  • 19.46 Mi/hr

Central Park 9 (NINE) times!
pacing madman w/ fixed gear bike = blistering time + tight quads. Park empties out after 8 am - Very Nice!

Sipped 3 scoop Perpteum, Carb Boom at 40 mins and 2:20. Uncrustable at 1:20. Stomach a little uneasy after. Hafta continue to tweak. GREAT RIDE!

Run
  • 45m 45s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 09m 09s /Mi

Treadmill

Swim
  • 45m
  • 1750.00 yards
  • -----

all bilateral!
500 wu
200 breast
3x100
200 pull
4x50
200 cd

BRICK - evening w/o's are going to be tuff this week w/ the kids baseball and lax seasons winding down. So decdided to jump on the treadmill after the swim. done for the day :) a little late for work but hey, something had to give!

rollinbones' Training Log

June 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance
  • August's totals
  • July's totals