Swim
  • 38m 04s
  • 2112.00 yards
  • 01m 48s /100 yards

Bike
  • 1h 15m 20s
  • 21.34 miles
  • 17.00 Mi/hr

Ended my training by killing a squirrel this morning. Friggin rodent, 1 million girations b4 he went right under the front tire. I don't know if it's good or bad it just is. That's the 2nd one this season(1st hit the spokes and bounced off) so I figure it's not likely to happen again on sunday. :)

Decided not to run last night. Figured healing the blister was more important than a 30 minute run. Seems to be a callous now . I'll be good to go on Sunday. This is it!

3 o'clock and I'm almost out of here. Time to go home and pack and help the kids make a BT sign for our party! Good luck to everyone racing this weekend and if that's at Timberman stop by B'Maes. Please let's all hope we are on the dry side of the 50% chance of rain, please!!!!!!

Swim
  • 28m
  • 1640.00 yards
  • 01m 43s /100 yards

Quick Swim b4 Yoga

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 45m

Needed one last good stretch and mind relaxer b4 TM. Love the Yoga!

Deleted my rain rant - too early to predict + nothing I can do about it. Have a 30 min run on the schedule tonight and I've been religous about sticking to this plan BUT, one of my blisters is not completely healed. I'm thinking I should skip the run. Or do I test it out and stop if it gets aggravated? Looking at it I thot this taper was a bit agressive anyway. Still a 90 min ride tomorrow then I'm done till some light stuff on saturday. Hmmm what to do???? Off to get my pre-race haircut ! No, not much work is getting done. Picking up the cargo carier tonight too!

Bike
  • 47m 17s
  • 14.75 miles
  • 18.72 Mi/hr

All high cadence. Getting dark early, combined w/ the spin in the am I cut it a little short.

Sport #1
  • Spinning Class
  • 45m

Supposed to ride for 1 hr tonight. Don't know if the weather is going to cooperate so I jumped on a spinner in an empty room at the gym - Boring! but done. Yoga stretch after. Hopefully get out there tonight too.

Sport #2
  • Yoga
  • 15m

Supposed to ride for 1 hr tonight. Don't know if the weather is going to cooperate so I jumped on a spinner in an empty room at the gym - Boring! but done. Yoga stretch after. Hopefully get out there tonight too.

Looks like I'll get that ride in afterall. Good thing too cuz this taper is getting to me! Not gonna count this morning as I never thot spinning counted for much anyway Smile

Rest Day/ Blister recovery mode Frown Left foot is much better than the right. Performed a little home surgery last night, soaked in hot tub this morn. Praying they just run their course.

rollinbones' Training Log

August 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Time
Distance
  • August's totals
  • July's totals