Rest day today. I need it, I was sore following Sunday's run. I think I pushed it a little too hard. I might cut wood later. I might not too.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 3
Bike
  • 1h 10m
  • -----
  • -----

Life Fitness bike at Y
lvl 8/12
random profile

Swim
  • 35m
  • 1500.00 meters
  • 02m 20s /100 meters

100 free
100 breast
3x50 free on 1 min
3x100 free on 2 min
100 b
200 free
50 b
100 f
100 kick
100 f
50 kick
150 free cool down

Sport
  • Volleyball
  • 1h 00m

Volleyball league night.
We won all 3 games, but they were all very close. Fun night.

Sore after Sunday's run. Hips are the worst, calves are not quite as bad.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2
Run
  • 1h 16m
  • 8.08 miles
  • 09m 25s /Mi

Last long run of the month.
And the end of my run challenge. I beat my goal!!

Ran with the running club like usual on Sun mornings, but went with the next faster group than usual.

Pace was faster than normal.
And distance was almost 3k farther than my previous longest run. But I made it!

Sport
  • Wood Chopping
  • 2h 00m

Cut and stacked wood.

Finished the run challenge today!! Last scheduled run of the month. I met my goal!! Go Crazy Canucks!!! Ran a bit farther (and faster) than intended today. I am a bit sore now. (hips, and calves) Took a cold bath, and had a 1/2 hour nap with my legs elevated. Hopefully I am not too sore tomorrow.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3
I was exhausted after my bike ride yesterday. I went to sleep really early last night. Oh well, I must of needed it because I feel fine this morning. Rest day today. I am debating cutting wood and or going to a local fishing and boat show. Heck, I might do both.

Bike
  • 1h 37m
  • -----
  • -----

Well, the winter weather held off, so I actually biked outside. Felt pretty good, but I am not sure my bike fits me right. (That's ok it is a borrowed bike.)

Bonked hard about 1hr out.
Took a 5min break, felt better, but not great.

And headwinds really suck!
I rode from home to Camlachie Golf Course and back. I don't really know the distance.

Feeling good today. Calves are a bit sore from last nights run. The challenging footing on the trail is likely why. (ice,snow, mud, etc) Long bike ride scheduled for later today. With the weather forcast, (cold, windy, possible snow) I'll probably be indoors again.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3
Run
  • 33m 30s
  • -----
  • -----

Run with the dogs tonight.
It was a trail run, close to home, but hadn't been there in a month or 2.

Footing was interesting: mud, wet grass, snow, ice.
Made for interesting hill climbs and decents. South facing hills, and areas open to sun were a bit muddy, low lying areas were wet, and north facing hills, and well shaded areas still had snow and ice.

Challenging but fun.

Good night of euchre last night following my swim. I even managed to avoid the beer, and most of the snack foods. I was pretty happy. 2 scheduled runs left in the Feb challenge for me. One of them is tonight. 30 min+ hopefully with the dogs later tonight.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4
Swim
  • 53m
  • 2600.00 meters
  • 02m 02s /100 meters

100 Breast
stretch
100 Free
1500 Free (27:50)
1 minute rest

First timed 1500m.
I don't think that is too bad a time, 1:51 / 100m.
I could have pushed a bit more, it was a cruising pace.
200 B
200 F
200 B
200 F
30 second rest
100 F

Feel good this morning. Woke up about 10 minutes before my alarm. Perfect. Swim scheduled for later today. Followed by a turkey dinner, and euchre tournament. I'm going to try to eat responsibly. Key word: Try.

KRCSWO's Training Log

February 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28    

Time
Distance