Run
  • 58m
  • -----
  • -----

Run with the dogs today at Wawanosh.

Ran with the dogs again today. We went to Wawanosh. I didn't put them on leashes, but I maybe should have there were lots of people on the trails. The dogs didn't bother anyone, but still. Nice run, I haven't been there in 6 months. Trail loops are longer, so less repeats required for an hour run. Also some nice rolling hills on the back side for hill work. Dogs enjoyed it, but they were really getting tired near the end.

Rest day today. Also time to catch up on laundry and groceries following the vacation. Plus, it's still snowing outside! What a fun start to the weekend.
Bike
  • 1h 57m
  • -----
  • -----

Yup indoor rides are boring.

Indoor ride at the Y
Technogym bike
99 min lvl 6 random
18 min lvl 5 hill profile

Wanted to bike outside today, but it's snowing. Supposed to snow off and on today, tonight, and tomorrow. That probably means an indoor session at the Y tonight. Indoor rides are really starting to bore me.

• Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3
Run
  • 35m
  • -----
  • -----

Run down one of my favorite trails with my dogs. No leashes, they played like idiots the whole time.

Spent 10 minutes doing intervals between telephone poles, slow, fast alternating.

Management meetings today. I was actually looking forward to my run again. It went well. I do need to find some longer trails though. I hate repeating loops too many times.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3
Swim
  • 58m
  • 2550.00 meters
  • 02m 16s /100 meters

100 f
50 b
stretch
2000 f (37 minutes, 1:51 / 100)
100 kick
100 breast
100 free
100 breast

Long swim workout this morning. Went well. My left ear is bothering me though. I have a history of ear problems, especially around water. Hope this does not become something major.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4
Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

Walk the dogs at Marthaville.

Rest day today. I don't feel I need one, coming of a recovery week last week. But I plan on taking the day off anyways. I might walk my 2 dogs later today, they could use some play time.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4
Bike
  • 1h 10m
  • -----
  • -----

Technogym bike at the Y
lvl 6/12 random

I miss biking outside in 75 deg weather like last week!

Swim
  • 35m
  • -----
  • -----

100 f
30 sec
100 b
stretch

100 f hard
50 b
alternate for remainder

First day back from Florida. Yes we had an excellent trip. Thanks for the tips from the locals. 78-82 deg during the day, rarely saw a cloud. 60 deg at night for sleeping in the tent(we were camping) Perfect. The toughest decision was which beach to nap on today? It was during my scheduled recovery week, I did some workouts, and a lot of walking and biking while there. Hard to get up and to the pool this morning, but I made it. Wasn't the most productive workout, I was not into it. But I felt better as I went. We'll see how I survive my bike ride later today. Volleyball league playoffs start tonight. Double elimination format. I can't wait. I'll fill in last week's workouts as I get time today. Good news is that I bought a mountain bike in Florida, it was on sale, I couldn't resist. Nothing special, I was looking for a cheap mtb. Did a lot of riding while on vacation. Sand is hard to peddle on, but it's a good workout. End result, I am way ahead of schedule for the bike challenge.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 5 Soreness: 5

KRCSWO's Training Log

March 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Time
Distance