• -----
  • -----

Z2-3 bike ride

Swim
  • 20m
  • 1200.00 meters
  • 01m 40s /100 meters

1200m easy swim

Supposed to be a day off, but tomorrow is looking so busy that I might move tomorrows workout to today, and then take tomorrow off.  

I'm scared to step on the scale today.  Two day's ago I finally weighed in under 240 lbs for the first time in a long time.  It seems I have been stuck at 240-241 FOREVER.   I would like to be down close to 230lbs by June.  I am running out of time to do that unless I start seeing more movement shortly.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7
Bike
  • 40m
  • -----
  • -----

5min wu
10x30" sprint w/2min recovery
10 min cd

Run
  • 20m
  • -----
  • -----

Z2 run

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6
Swim
  • 30m
  • 1300.00 meters
  • 02m 19s /100 meters

I just didn't have it today.
Sinuses hurt with head in water, body felt weak. Nothing worked.
Was supposed to be a speed workout. I switched partway through to Z2 swim

300 wu
10x50 Z4
500 Z2

Strength
  • 1h 00m

Gym workout felt ok.

Baby chicks/ducks/geese arrived yesterday.  We already lost 2 chicks.  Both just dead this morning for no visual reason.  Hope that is not a trend that continues.

I feel better after a good nights sleep.  Yesterday's bike ride was tough to finish, I was really tired.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 10
Bike
  • 35m
  • -----
  • -----

Z2 bike ride, with a few short bursts of high cadence.

Well, I worked straight through the night on a really frustrating problem.
I know I am really close to solving it, but just can't get there.  I really need to solve this problem and time is running out.

45 minutes sleep last night.  But I got the problem solved.

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 0.75

My new P2C should arrive at the bike shop within the next few days.  I'm anxiously awaiting the phone call to schedule a final fit.

Today is exam day.  I have a Psychology exam at 7pm tonight.  This might cause me to miss all or part of my workout depending on how late I am stuck at work.

High winds caused power issues at work today, which lead to equipment issues.  I was almost late for my exam, and had to rush bad to work.  I'll likely be here all night.  So much for getting a workout in today.

On a positive note, I think the exam went well.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7
Bike
  • 1h 31m
  • -----
  • -----

Z2 bike ride

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7
Swim
  • 45m
  • -----
  • -----

speed work

Missed my bike today as it was a busy day.

I took my sister-in-law down for an initial consultation for laser eye surgury, and then took the wife to the bike shop to get fitted for a road bike.  Turns out she is a really good fit for a Felt F4C.  We bought her a leftover 2006 model for a killer price.  She should be able to pick it up next Saturday.  She might have her bike before I get mine.  Mine still hasn't arrived at the shop.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6

KRCSWO's Training Log

April 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Time
Distance