Scheduled day off.  If I wasn't so busy today I probably would have trained a bit.  This is the nicest day we have had yet this year.

I took my sister-in-law for an eye appointment today.  It was a followup to laser surgery.  She is fine.

My wife got her final fit, and picked up her new Felt F4C today.  (Pic is in my album)
It really seems to fit her well.  I hope she really likes it.

The rest of the day was a small gathering for the mother-in-law's birthday, and dinner/cards with the neighbours.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 5
Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • -----
  • -----

Z2-3 bike ride

Swim
  • 20m
  • 1200.00 meters
  • 01m 40s /100 meters

1200m easy swim

Supposed to be a day off, but tomorrow is looking so busy that I might move tomorrows workout to today, and then take tomorrow off.  

I'm scared to step on the scale today.  Two day's ago I finally weighed in under 240 lbs for the first time in a long time.  It seems I have been stuck at 240-241 FOREVER.   I would like to be down close to 230lbs by June.  I am running out of time to do that unless I start seeing more movement shortly.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7
Bike
  • 40m
  • -----
  • -----

5min wu
10x30" sprint w/2min recovery
10 min cd

Run
  • 20m
  • -----
  • -----

Z2 run

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6
Swim
  • 30m
  • 1300.00 meters
  • 02m 19s /100 meters

I just didn't have it today.
Sinuses hurt with head in water, body felt weak. Nothing worked.
Was supposed to be a speed workout. I switched partway through to Z2 swim

300 wu
10x50 Z4
500 Z2

Strength
  • 1h 00m

Gym workout felt ok.

Baby chicks/ducks/geese arrived yesterday.  We already lost 2 chicks.  Both just dead this morning for no visual reason.  Hope that is not a trend that continues.

I feel better after a good nights sleep.  Yesterday's bike ride was tough to finish, I was really tired.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 10
Bike
  • 35m
  • -----
  • -----

Z2 bike ride, with a few short bursts of high cadence.

Well, I worked straight through the night on a really frustrating problem.
I know I am really close to solving it, but just can't get there.  I really need to solve this problem and time is running out.

45 minutes sleep last night.  But I got the problem solved.

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 0.75

My new P2C should arrive at the bike shop within the next few days.  I'm anxiously awaiting the phone call to schedule a final fit.

Today is exam day.  I have a Psychology exam at 7pm tonight.  This might cause me to miss all or part of my workout depending on how late I am stuck at work.

High winds caused power issues at work today, which lead to equipment issues.  I was almost late for my exam, and had to rush bad to work.  I'll likely be here all night.  So much for getting a workout in today.

On a positive note, I think the exam went well.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7
Bike
  • 1h 31m
  • -----
  • -----

Z2 bike ride

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7

KRCSWO's Training Log

April 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14