last complete day off :) sill sick but not as bad as yesterday...
feeling a bit better today but still sick. good thing the weekend is here so I can ummmm SLEEP, SLEEP and SLEEP some more... I love the off season! :)
still sick as a dog. nothing much to report other than work is busy, coaching is busy and I am enjoying my down time A LOT! :)

ugghhh sick sick sick. As much as I tried to avoid the classic getting sick aftre the race case, duirng the flight I think like 90% of the people were coughing :( and at work everyone is damn sick.

this should keep me from even thinking of training though :)

3rd day of resting! yes, that is correct, today is another day of a whole lot of NOTHING! :) I am going to give me 3-4 days of total rest and then some unstructured training for 10 days before kicking off marathon training. I am still debating what Mary to do with, Phil (my best friend) and I talked about Austin before but it might be too soon so no we are also considering New Orleans and a few others on March. We'll make a choice in a week and I also need to start working on races for 2008 ugh! This whole races selling out sevelar months in advance is not fun damn it. Let me enjoy my off season without stressing about races for next year, jeeezzzz! :)

Race report is up :)  http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=96075

ugghh, it seems I catch a bug and now i am feeling like shit. sore throat, sniffles, headache, asthma, etc...

back in Boston (home sweet home :)) I am sored, tired and feeling a bit drained but super happy and ready to REST LOTS for a few weeks!
Thank you everyone! sitting here at the hotel resting and getting ready to pack. I will write a RR tomorrow during the flight but all I can say is that I am so happy I was finally able to have a decent race in the year and on top of that get to spend time with my parents, my best friend and meet some cool BTers and hanged out with others I met before. :)

JorgeM's Training Log

November 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance
  • September's totals
  • August's totals