oh noooooooo.... it is snowing, agghhhhhh! it is inevitable, winter is here and that means running with tons of layers, icey roads, trainer, MoFo cold rides, etc, I am freaking out! :)  Oh well, same happens every year… I am still sick but feeling a bit better than yesterday, still I don’t think I can do any running today so I’ll wait until tomorrow.

well, I thought the cold was over but this AM I wake up feeling 50/50, it seems the cold moved to the chest. I don;t feel as sick as last week but I do feel a bit weak and with chest congestion (so coughing) Since this week is unstructured exercising I don't really have to do anything unless I feel like it or feel healthy. Hopefully I can kick this sickness away in the next couple of days though and do some running.
Run
  • 21m
  • 3.00 miles
  • 07m /Mi

EZ run

after 7 days completely off and of course recovering from my cold I got back to 'some' training today with an easy run. I'll continue to do unstructured exercise for the next week before kicking off marathon training.

last complete day off :) sill sick but not as bad as yesterday...
feeling a bit better today but still sick. good thing the weekend is here so I can ummmm SLEEP, SLEEP and SLEEP some more... I love the off season! :)
still sick as a dog. nothing much to report other than work is busy, coaching is busy and I am enjoying my down time A LOT! :)

ugghhh sick sick sick. As much as I tried to avoid the classic getting sick aftre the race case, duirng the flight I think like 90% of the people were coughing :( and at work everyone is damn sick.

this should keep me from even thinking of training though :)

JorgeM's Training Log

November 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance
  • September's totals
  • August's totals