Swim
  • 40m
  • 1600.00 yards
  • 02m 30s /100 yards

300 swim, 100 kick, 200 swim, 100 kick 100 swim.
4x200(revserse IM order on the 25's, swim back.)

Mostly easy pace today. On the 25 swims really tried to focus on form and a good pull.

• Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 3 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7
Run
  • 35m 50s
  • 2.25 miles
  • 15m 56s /Mi

Just a little bit of running. As usual, I felt I was going faster than I really was...

I did NOT expect the weight I saw on the scale this morning. 270.5! Only 1/2 pound away from my first weight goal! Hopefully, if everything goes well this week - I will FINALLY break the 270 pound barrier. (Last time I was lower than 270 was in December of 2003. ) Progress is being made!

• Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 3 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6

Tired today as I got up really early to finish grading papers.  I just have to accept that I do better in the AM (even the god-awful early AM) rather than trying to accomplish things late at night.  Which never works for me as I sit around in a zoned out funk anyway.

Then I had some stuff come up - so no workout today.  I'm MISSING it.  I had a plan of a run and swimming after work today - but now out of time.  Jonesing for a workout - gotta do it tomorrow.

First TRI coming up this weekend- freaking just a little - will I remember how to do this stuff?  Will I come in last?  Will I find all my race gear?!?

• Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 5
Bike
  • 35m
  • 7.50 miles
  • 12.86 Mi/hr

Not feeling 100%, but it felt good to get the blood moving a bit.

Blah.

Let us not speak about how my family (especially my sister) bought 3 big bags of M&M's and then LEFT THEM at my house.

Let us not think about how I basically ate a freakin' bag and a 1/2 of M&M's yesterday - just kinda snackin' you know?

Let us not discuss how I've had a Chocolate Hangover headache all day.

Let us be grateful that my weight is only up 1/2 pound from last Monday's weigh in.

• Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 3 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 8
Nice day today - family left about 7:30 am - then we (my kids and I) spent the rest of the day recovering from yesterday.  It was a great day yesterday - but oh, so exhausting...

Today:

6:30 - Wake-up - get daughter up to get ready to go to Choir Music Festival.

7:30 - Leave for Fremont.

8:40 - Arrive in Fremont at daughter's HS - for her to pickup choir robe and check in.

9:20 - Arrive in Hayward at CSUEB where choir concert is taking place.  (Yes, this is back in the direction we came - driving is fun...)

(Somewhere in here, rest of family arrive in Concord, pick up my son, and go to Berkeley to tour the Schaufenberger chocolate factory.)

12:00 - Choir Concert is over.  Call parents - they have decided to go over to Sequoia Hospital (in Redwood City) to get some pamphlets.  Don't ask - it's a long story.

12:45 - Pick up Daughter's BF - and go to the Newpark Mall - we are meeting for lunch at Red Robin.

1:30 - Everyone arrives and we have lunch.

3:30 - Finish Lunch - go to Safeway to pickup sandwiches for dinner at the Kaboom.

4:30 - Leave store (you may THINK it shouldn't have taken 1 hour to buy a couple of sandwiches, but you would be SO WRONG!)

5:00 - Get on BART (finally...)

6:45 - Arrive at KFog Kaboom - meet my BF, and his daughter, find a place to sit, listen to the bands and enjoy the concert.

9:00 - KABOOM!  Awesome...

11:30 - Arrive back in Fremont off of BART - take daughter's BF home, and drive back to Concord. 

1:00 - Rest of family has arrived as well - we've figured out where everyone will sleep.  Bed time - ahhh....

cadreamer's Training Log

May 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Time
Distance
  • July's totals
  • June's totals