Run
  • 32m 50s
  • 3.20 miles
  • 10m 16s /Mi

Very slow and easy run. I had to consciously hold myself back and not go faster than my planed 10:00 mile. I felt like I was almost walking. Kept the HR down and had a nice slow walk and stretch after the run.

Run
  • 39m 07s
  • 4.21 miles
  • 09m 17s /Mi

Nice easy 4+ miles to night. Just ran what was comfortable and natural. Didn’t force any thing and just tried not to think too much about my running. Got lost for most of the run so called in the zone where everything felt easy.

Legs felt sore still today from the fast run Saturday and I was tired from getting up early for work.  So I took an extra rest day.  Hay I have a marathon this weekend and I am, tapering so no big deal.
Rest, relax and recover
Run
  • 1h 59m 10s
  • 12.90 miles
  • 09m 14s /Mi

I was planning on doing 16+, but I was in the middle of the run and meet up with Gary and stoped and talked for a few minutes. When I started backup I was cold and feet were getting tingly and numb o I finished out the last 4 miles and headed home. I was not ready for the weather to get so cold tonight. it waas in the lower 40's. This was on of two run's this week and cutting it short was a good thing to do. don't want to over do it and et hurt.

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 6h 00m

I had 16 yds of pea gravel delivered and dumped in the back yard for a play area for the kids. I spent 4 hours shoveling, racking a digging the pea gravel. Talk about great cross training. Finished up the planter beads that I started earlier this week. Today wiped me out and in the rain. Also had 14 little girls over for my daughters b-day party she turns 6 on monday.

Sport #1
  • Adventure Racing
  • -----

Working on the yard for family get together Saturday afternoon. Worked on the planter beds and plants. Installed ground cover and got ready for Pea gravel to be delivered tomorrow AM.

Sport #2
  • Yard Work
  • 3h 00m

Working on the yard for family get together Saturday afternoon. Worked on the planter beds and plants. Installed ground cover and got ready for Pea gravel to be delivered tomorrow AM.

dochalladay's Training Log

October 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance
  • November's totals
  • October's totals