Sport
  • Walking
  • 2h 00m

Took kids around the neighborhood for trick or treating

Knees still sore

• Health data: Sick: 3
More Ice and a little heat and lots of rest.  Hope to be able to race this weekend

• Health data: Sick: 3
Knee still sore going to take some time off from running this week and call it a tapper.  I hope I can get better by Saturdays race!!!!!!!!

• Health data: Sick: 4
Did something to my knee.  It's sore to walk around on when I first get up from sitting for a long time.

• Health data: Sick: 4
Run
  • 1h 23m 30s
  • 8.30 miles
  • 10m 04s /Mi

Nice easy run today. Left knee was a little sore so I cut back the mile from 11 to just over 8. Legs felt good and I had lots of energy. It was really cold out all the puddles were frozen over and fronst on all the trees (19deg on the car thermostat).

Run
  • 59m 59s
  • 6.14 miles
  • 09m 46s /Mi

When I missed my run last night I knew today the only time I would be able to get a good run in would be early in the morning. I mapped out a 6 mile route and headed out. It was nice and cold in the upper 20’s and a fog in the air. Headed out to wards Hayden Lake. I didn’t know what the elevation gain wa going to be but I was heading for a road called Lookout point. It had some great climbs on it with a section that reminded me of the last part of Robie creek race really steep!!!! Had a great run really like running up here and I also got to see a dozen whitetail deer running around people’s yard. Wish I had this kind of terrain near my house it would make training a lot more fun and challenging.

dochalladay's Training Log

November 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance
  • November's totals
  • October's totals