Run
  • 40m 42s
  • 4.21 miles
  • 09m 41s /Mi

Wow what a great run to tonight. The best run this week. I can start to feel back to running condition and it only took 3 runs to get there. HR was lower but the run was faster. Was able to push the whole run.

KCal 621

Sport #1
  • Massage
  • 10m

Nice relaxing stretching session. I am going to work hard on my flexibility for the next training season. With an spot light on the calf's.

Used the stick for 10 minutes.

Sport #2
  • Stretching
  • 15m 25s

Nice relaxing stretching session. I am going to work hard on my flexibility for the next training season. With an spot light on the calf's.

Used the stick for 10 minutes.

Sport #1
  • Stretching
  • 15m

Spent some time working on my core and flexibility. I am so un-flexible!!!! Warmed up with a little massage with my New Stick and then did a Swiss ball workout. After that I looked up on the web and did some basic Yoga movies and then some stretching and then some more Stick massage. I love the Stick it really works great.

Sport #2
  • Swiss Ball
  • 25m

Spent some time working on my core and flexibility. I am so un-flexible!!!! Warmed up with a little massage with my New Stick and then did a Swiss ball workout. After that I looked up on the web and did some basic Yoga movies and then some stretching and then some more Stick massage. I love the Stick it really works great.

Sport #3
  • Yoga
  • 15m

Run
  • 41m 19s
  • 4.21 miles
  • 09m 49s /Mi

Not a bad run in the wind...15 mph. I was able to push it a little harder tonight because I was feeling full of energy. My avg HR showed that I need to get more runs in and bet back into training shape. OH HOW FAT YOU LOSE YOUR CONDITIONING.

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 20m

Static stretching with focus on the calves and hamstrings.

Run
  • 45m 07s
  • 4.21 miles
  • 10m 43s /Mi

Back to training. I finally feel like I want to train again. Motivation has returned and I feel I am well rested and recovered. I have Got my training schedule planed for the next 2 months and I am looking forward to getting things going.
Tonight I got in a short run in the wind (20mph with gusts to 35). I took it nice and easy and didn't let myself push to hard into the wind. Felt great to be back out on the road running.

dochalladay's Training Log

November 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance
  • November's totals
  • October's totals