Run
  • 1h 02m 46s
  • 5.91 miles
  • 10m 37s /Mi

Easy run around the subdivision. Tried to keep it easy but that was hard, holding back was a struggle. Legs just wanted to keep rolling. Also ran 1.75 miles with the kids for a total 7.7.

Sport
  • Run
  • 33m

Its so amazing and fun to get out and run with the kids. When we got up first thing they asked was if we are going to run tonight. Both Tren and Ryann were asking. How could I not run with them. So when I got home I did 1.5 miles with Tren who loves to do any sport. Then Ryann was waiting for me and Tren to get back so she could go with me. She was so excited to go running with her dad. She really hasn't showed much interest in sports other than dance. She was just beaming and smiling the whole time. We raced the last 25 yards and she beat me home and the smile on her face and the big hug just melted my heart. She was even bragging it up that she beat me and she wants to run tomorrow night with me. Looks like we are going to have to get the kids some run stuff.

Swim
  • 26m 04s
  • 1000.00 yards
  • -----

NEED TO SWIM MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK!!!!!

NEED TO GET ENDURANCE BACK...LOOKS LIKE MORE WORK!!!

10X100 - 1:52, 1:54, 1:58, 1:52, 1:55, 1:55, 1:57, 1:55,1:58, 1:59

Run
  • 1h 03m 33s
  • 5.91 miles
  • 10m 45s /Mi

Went for a 4 mile easy run and it turned into a 6+ mile easy run. Felt good and easy HR was OK. It was a bit hard to keep it easy, I kept on going a little faster, a little harder and I would have to then turn it back down. Need to work on better pacing and pace holding for my longer runs.

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 15m

post run stretching. I can tell that this is starting to work. The knots in my calf muscle is almost gone.

Run
  • 51m 24s
  • 5.07 miles
  • 10m 08s /Mi

Got a good run in tonight with Aaron. Its good to be able to run with someone else the time just flies by. But it is also good to run alone. Pace was good and distance is just right.

Sport #1
  • Run
  • 17m 48s

Went for a run with my son he did 1.5 miles. When we got home the rest of the kids were waiting for us to get back and they all wanted to go run a little with me. It was so much fun having all the kids do a few laps around the subdivision. They all want to run more with me. Looks like we need to spend some time running with the kids and mabe we will be a family of runners.

Sport #2
  • Stretching
  • 15m

Went for a run with my son he did 1.5 miles. When we got home the rest of the kids were waiting for us to get back and they all wanted to go run a little with me. It was so much fun having all the kids do a few laps around the subdivision. They all want to run more with me. Looks like we need to spend some time running with the kids and mabe we will be a family of runners.

Run
  • 43m 14s
  • 4.21 miles
  • 10m 16s /Mi

Back to some sort of training schedule. Have some great goals and plans for 2008 and I need to get training under way and consistency is up most important for the accomplishment of these goals. I need to work on my base training for the next few weeks and then add miles.

So let the fun begin!!!!

dochalladay's Training Log

December 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
  • November's totals