Swim
  • 28m 16s
  • 1000.00 yards
  • -----

Holy crap what is this wet stuff I am crawling through. It has been too long between last swim session and today. I still remembered how to swim but I was not able to swim very far and long. Arms got tired really fast and I was really slow!!!!! Need to keep working at this and swim at least 2 times per week from here on out.

1x200 4:00
8x100 - 1:51, 01:59, 2:03, 2:03, 2:02, 2:01, 2:02, 2:03

Sport #1
  • Stretching
  • 23m

Fast rutine 2 times doing the swiss ball to kill the abs and lower back.

Stretching, yoga moves and massage Stick.

Sport #2
  • Swiss Ball
  • 21m

Fast rutine 2 times doing the swiss ball to kill the abs and lower back.

Stretching, yoga moves and massage Stick.

Run
  • 1h 13m 43s
  • 7.09 miles
  • 10m 24s /Mi

Nice easy run in the rain and wind. Felt good to go for a long easy run. Something about running in the rain that just makes running better. HR was a bit high for the last 4 miles, must have been the wind and a little bit of an incline. The first part was nice and easy with a low HR.

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 15m

Spent 15 minutes stretching after my run. Felt good and relaxing.

Sport #1
  • Massage
  • 15m

Started with a self massage with my new roller Stick. I can't believe how much it fills good. Totally works the muscles. I am hoping that it help with my knots in my upper calves.

Stretched so I can work on my flexibility. I hope someday to be able to bend over standing up and put my palms on the floor. As of know I can get my finger tips to touch the floor.

Sport #2
  • Stretching
  • 15m

Started with a self massage with my new roller Stick. I can't believe how much it fills good. Totally works the muscles. I am hoping that it help with my knots in my upper calves.

Stretched so I can work on my flexibility. I hope someday to be able to bend over standing up and put my palms on the floor. As of know I can get my finger tips to touch the floor.

Sport
  • Misc.
  • 2h 00m

Bucked hay with my brother. 9 tons of hay loaded on the truck and trailer and then unloaded and stacked. What a great ab workout, and strength training.

Run
  • 40m 42s
  • 4.21 miles
  • 09m 41s /Mi

Wow what a great run to tonight. The best run this week. I can start to feel back to running condition and it only took 3 runs to get there. HR was lower but the run was faster. Was able to push the whole run.

KCal 621

Sport #1
  • Massage
  • 10m

Nice relaxing stretching session. I am going to work hard on my flexibility for the next training season. With an spot light on the calf's.

Used the stick for 10 minutes.

Sport #2
  • Stretching
  • 15m 25s

Nice relaxing stretching session. I am going to work hard on my flexibility for the next training season. With an spot light on the calf's.

Used the stick for 10 minutes.

Sport #1
  • Stretching
  • 15m

Spent some time working on my core and flexibility. I am so un-flexible!!!! Warmed up with a little massage with my New Stick and then did a Swiss ball workout. After that I looked up on the web and did some basic Yoga movies and then some stretching and then some more Stick massage. I love the Stick it really works great.

Sport #2
  • Swiss Ball
  • 25m

Spent some time working on my core and flexibility. I am so un-flexible!!!! Warmed up with a little massage with my New Stick and then did a Swiss ball workout. After that I looked up on the web and did some basic Yoga movies and then some stretching and then some more Stick massage. I love the Stick it really works great.

Sport #3
  • Yoga
  • 15m

Run
  • 41m 19s
  • 4.21 miles
  • 09m 49s /Mi

Not a bad run in the wind...15 mph. I was able to push it a little harder tonight because I was feeling full of energy. My avg HR showed that I need to get more runs in and bet back into training shape. OH HOW FAT YOU LOSE YOUR CONDITIONING.

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 20m

Static stretching with focus on the calves and hamstrings.

dochalladay's Training Log

December 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
  • November's totals
  • October's totals