Run
  • 44m 48s
  • 4.21 miles
  • 10m 38s /Mi

Easy recovery run. Had to keep myself held back...I wanted to put in a easy! run today not that I need to recover much but just wanted to keep it low and slow. HR was right on target and I was able to keep it low even on the small hill. Felt good!!!! felt like I could have gone a lot farther.

Run
  • 43m
  • 4.21 miles
  • 10m 13s /Mi

a very easy run tonight. I am trying to keep with my easy days and take hem easy like they are supposed to be. Felt good HR was down.

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 10m

Very little just enough to keep from getting tight.

Swim
  • 28m 16s
  • 1000.00 yards
  • -----

Holy crap what is this wet stuff I am crawling through. It has been too long between last swim session and today. I still remembered how to swim but I was not able to swim very far and long. Arms got tired really fast and I was really slow!!!!! Need to keep working at this and swim at least 2 times per week from here on out.

1x200 4:00
8x100 - 1:51, 01:59, 2:03, 2:03, 2:02, 2:01, 2:02, 2:03

Sport #1
  • Stretching
  • 23m

Fast rutine 2 times doing the swiss ball to kill the abs and lower back.

Stretching, yoga moves and massage Stick.

Sport #2
  • Swiss Ball
  • 21m

Fast rutine 2 times doing the swiss ball to kill the abs and lower back.

Stretching, yoga moves and massage Stick.

Run
  • 1h 13m 43s
  • 7.09 miles
  • 10m 24s /Mi

Nice easy run in the rain and wind. Felt good to go for a long easy run. Something about running in the rain that just makes running better. HR was a bit high for the last 4 miles, must have been the wind and a little bit of an incline. The first part was nice and easy with a low HR.

Sport
  • Stretching
  • 15m

Spent 15 minutes stretching after my run. Felt good and relaxing.

Sport #1
  • Massage
  • 15m

Started with a self massage with my new roller Stick. I can't believe how much it fills good. Totally works the muscles. I am hoping that it help with my knots in my upper calves.

Stretched so I can work on my flexibility. I hope someday to be able to bend over standing up and put my palms on the floor. As of know I can get my finger tips to touch the floor.

Sport #2
  • Stretching
  • 15m

Started with a self massage with my new roller Stick. I can't believe how much it fills good. Totally works the muscles. I am hoping that it help with my knots in my upper calves.

Stretched so I can work on my flexibility. I hope someday to be able to bend over standing up and put my palms on the floor. As of know I can get my finger tips to touch the floor.

Sport
  • Misc.
  • 2h 00m

Bucked hay with my brother. 9 tons of hay loaded on the truck and trailer and then unloaded and stacked. What a great ab workout, and strength training.

Run
  • 40m 42s
  • 4.21 miles
  • 09m 41s /Mi

Wow what a great run to tonight. The best run this week. I can start to feel back to running condition and it only took 3 runs to get there. HR was lower but the run was faster. Was able to push the whole run.

KCal 621

Sport #1
  • Massage
  • 10m

Nice relaxing stretching session. I am going to work hard on my flexibility for the next training season. With an spot light on the calf's.

Used the stick for 10 minutes.

Sport #2
  • Stretching
  • 15m 25s

Nice relaxing stretching session. I am going to work hard on my flexibility for the next training season. With an spot light on the calf's.

Used the stick for 10 minutes.

dochalladay's Training Log

December 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
  • November's totals