Bike
  • 35m
  • -----
  • -----

Trainer @ home

Worked on 97+ cadence for the entire ride. Didn't have much time for workout, so I wanted to get the rpm's up.

T - 359

TGIF!!!  Ah, what the heck am I thinking...today is just Thursday for me!  Got to love giving up back-to-back Staurdays!!!  Defintely will take it much easier this time.  Gonna stay away from Bourbon Street....that is a bad, bad place!  Or is it that I am bad when there???   Either way, tonight is trainer night!  What a way to spend Friday night!

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 6.5 Overall Workout: 3
Swim
  • -----
  • 1150.00 yards
  • -----

WU: 200
SET: 8x50 DR (53 sec avg/50)
4x100 (1:44 avg/100)
5x50 DR (55 sec avg/50)

Was supposed to do 1600yds, but the gray hairs kicked me out for their Senior Sensations workout!

Did the warmup, then did 4x50 fist drills followed by 4x50 working on stroke length. Then did 4x100, followed by the same set of drills before I got the boot! Little upset for not getting to finish, but was happy with the results for not being in the pool in weeks!

Strength

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • BACK - Pulldowns - Wide Grip
  • BICEPS - BB Preacher
  • CHEST - Flat Dumbell Press
  • SHOULDERS - Military BB
  • TRICEPS - DB Overhead Extension

First day back in the gym in a long, long time. Need to start working strength training into the IM plans. Went very easy today, just to work out the kinks!

T - 360

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7.5 Overall Workout: 4
Run
  • 30m
  • 3.25 miles
  • 09m 14s /Mi

Treadmill @ home

Wanted to go easy and work on HR, but by feel and not by the HR monitor. Just settled into an easy pace and tried to "relax" and slow the breathing/lower HR by feel. Felt great and looking at the numbers I don't feel to bad about it. Would have liked to keep tha max down lower but the average being under 85% doesn't bother me too much. Actually, it felt much better than the number showed.

T - 361

Great news (actually, not really)....I get tomorrow off!!!  But I get to give up my Saturday in exchange!  Now that doesn't seem like a fair trade!  And to top it off...the reason why.....becuase it is supposed to rain all day tomorrow.   geez, thanks!  Not becuase it is Veteran's Day, but becuase it is gonna rain!  Hey...now I can go to the pool for a swim...hadn't done that since these hell weeks began.  Maybe this won't be so bad after all!

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 5.5 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 36m
  • -----
  • -----

Trainer @ home.

Working on 90+ RPM. I like where my HR was for most of this workout, but didn't notice that it jumped up a good bit somewhere. Must have been during one of the one-legged drills or maybe when I pushed 100+ RPM for a 1-minute cycle.

Avg HR just over 70%.

T - 362

Workout complete!  Just need to survive till Friday then I can get my life and training back to normal.  Gonna take all of next week off.  Got some things to do around the house, but most improtantly the Felt is getting lonely, so I have to spend some quality time with her!

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 3
Run
  • 20m
  • 2.20 miles
  • 09m 05s /Mi

Treadmill @ home

T - 363

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 1 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 2
My training today???  Just paid $442 for my funeral. Atleast now I know exactly when I am gonna die.  IM Florida...November 2005.  I am nuts!  Well, back to the couch to recover from this massive hangover.
Off Day

Cavu9's Training Log

November 2004 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30    

Time
Distance
  • April's totals