reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • CHEST - Flat Dumbell Press
  • CHEST - Incline DB
  • TRICEPS - Dumbell Kickbacks

Ironman Florida in...T - 297 days...?? hours....

Fighting what we call the Key West Krud.  Bit of a sinus cold that I get everytime that I come down here.  Only lasts a day or two, then good to go from there.  I am sure it has nothing to do with the alcohol intake or the lack of sleep with my daily routine.  Up at 5:30, work till 5 pm, out with the boys for dinner, then to Duval Street  and home by 1.  And that is just the weekdays!  You know, one day I am going to have to grow up!

Another weight workout today.   I plan to do a short run tonight after work if I can.  head cold kept me out of the pool yesterday, pool closed today, so swim workouts will come tomorrow........maybe. 

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 4 Overall Workout: 3
Strength
  • 1h 00m

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • ABS - Knee-Raise, Hanging
  • BACK - Pulldowns - Wide Grip
  • BICEPS - DB Concentration
  • BICEPS - DB Curls Alternating
  • BICEPS - Pulley Curls

10 min warmup on stationary bike

Ironman Florida in...T - 298 days...?? hours....

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6

Semi-work day today as all of our aircraft arrive from New Orleans.  don't know if I will get a workout in or not.  No worries, tomorrow starts the true workout week...run, swim, and weights for the next two weeks! 

Ironman Florida in...T - 299 days...?? hours....

Run
  • 1h 00m
  • 5.00 miles
  • -----

Ran around the island for my prescribed 60 min run. (Continued to walk around the island for another hour or so afterwards). Did not wear my HR monitor, wanted to go on feel. Ran easy trying to keep my HR low and did a slow 12 min/mile pace. Beautiful day 75 degrees and a nice breeze. Boy can the increase in temp make a difference from the cool running that I like so much. Don't get me wrong, I like cool running, but I will take this weather any day over 40 degrees.

CAVU day all the way! Not a cloud in the sky.

Ironman Florida in...T - 300 days...?? hours....

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 3

No workout today.  Arrived in the Keys last night around 8:30 and made my way directly to Duval street.  Would you expect anything less?  Started off at Captain Tony's with a margarita!  Just for you Kristi....I had that one that you wanted me too, just for you...or was it 7???  Then went over to Irish Kevin's for a Guinness or twelve.  The Mayor is back in town!!!  Got in around 3:30 and was out by the pool by 10:00.  No fromer, no swimming..just relaxing by the pool.  Damn, my life is rough!

Ironman Florida in...T - 301 days...?? hours....

No workout today.  Travel day to Key West.

Ironman Florida in...T - 302 days...?? hours....

Bike
  • 30m
  • 7.00 miles
  • -----

Mini-brick staying in appropriate HR Zones. 30 min on trainer followed by 15 minutes on treadmill staying below 150HR on the run while maintaining 30 steps/20 sec cadence.

Run
  • 15m
  • 1.20 miles
  • -----

12:30 pace @ 1% incline.

Ironman Florida in...T - 303 days...?? hours....

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 3

Cavu9's Training Log

January 2005 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals