Bike
  • 1h 14m
  • 19.50 miles
  • 15.81 Mi/hr
First outdoor bike ride post-hospital.  The coach only prescribed 1-1.25 hours and with the cold, that is all I did.  I really hate riding in cold weather.  Thanks to "FrankAmato" for not bailing on me like "twolives" and "jccbulldog" did (I am kidding, both had legitimate excuses ;) ).  We took it easy and just stretched out the legs for the first time in many weeks.  Felt good to be outdoors on the bike, now only if it was about 20 degrees warmer.  Yes, I am a cold-weather bike wimp..I admit that...now, bite me!

Yeah, yeah, yeah...another off-day.  Oh well, the legs were screaming at me after I did squats and lunges the day before, so I opted for the tailgating/football game cross training instead.  Guess that means that Monday's off-day was now used for today!  Make-up run on Monday!
Run
  • 29m 25s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 09m 49s /Mi

Easy run around the neighborhood. Taking it easy before tomorrow's long(er) run.

Strength
  • 20m

Circuit training X2

Run is done, weights are done, now I guess it is just anothe relaxing Friday night at home watching football and baseball.

Nano band of the day:  Fuel.    Great music to run to!!!  I really hate that my buddy Brett left the band, but I still like their music and think they will continue to put together some good CDs.  Carl's writing will carry them through and back up the charts!

Well the run got pushed till today.  Only had two beers yesterday since I was driving, but just decided to enjoy the day and not worry about a workout.  Today is about the same, off at noon, now I have a few errands to run, but I will get the run in later this afternoon.

Haven't decided if I am moving tomorrow's off day to today...I guess I will decide after I return from Hooters and after some beer & wings!!!  It is a farewell luncheon...whatcha gonna do?
Bike
  • 35m
  • 10.16 miles
  • 17.42 Mi/hr

Quick & easy ride on the CT.  Guess it is back to building the base.  Pretty good ego check to know where I was before the hospital and where I am starting over now.  :(

Nano lyrics of the day:  "You're the fastest runner, but you're not allowed to win"

Anyone wanna name that tune?

Run
  • 32m 19s
  • 3.39 miles
  • 09m 32s /Mi

1st 1.62 with Champ @ 9:51 pace (new Champ distance PB)

Last 1.77 @ 9:15 pace

Strength
  • 20m

Body circuit x2

Nano song of the day:   "My favorite mistake..."

Happy Monday morning folks for all of you that had the day off yesterday like I did.  Now it is time to start the short work week.  Feeling pretty good this morning, but that is what Red Bull will do to you at 0530.  I think the schedule has me doing a run later...gonna try to work in some weights too. Done!

Nano song of the day:   "If I had a million dollars..."
  (go ahead and fill in the lines)

Off day on two fronts...from workouts and from work itself with the holiday.  Running errands today to include dropping the truck off for oil change, tire rotation, etc.

Good time yesterday as we went to see the Guardian, then an early dinner afterwards.  Good movie....about what you would expect.

Cavu9's Training Log

October 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals