Run
  • 35m 23s
  • 4.00 miles
  • 08m 51s /Mi

Good run at the Turkey Trot this morning.  Got to run with an ol' fraternity brother (jccbulldog) that I haven't seen since college.  Had a great time catching up with him.  More to come in the race report.

Now it is time to eat.  Heading to my brother's this afternoon for a little turkey day eating and a lot of football.

Swim
  • 35m
  • 1500.00 yards
  • -----

3x (200 free/200 pull/50 kick)
1x (50 free/50 pull/50 free)

Busy day today, but thankfully very little of that has to do with work.  Going in shortly and only working till noon.  Home for lunch, then off to the pool (yes, the pool), weights a little later in the day and also a ride on the Computrainer later tonight.  Turkey Trot 4 miler tomorrow....
I am officially over my 2005 totals in all three categories as of today!!!  Granted, this would have come much earlier if I hadn't had the hospital stay or the severe lacking of desire to get back into the pool.  Oh well, I can just keep building for a little over a month more...

Run
  • 45m
  • 4.83 miles
  • 09m 19s /Mi

1st 1.5 with Champ, then back out for the rest.

Run and weights on the sked for tonight.

Run is completed and it felt damn good to be back out there.  Gonna put off the weights till tomorrow after the swim.  It has been a month or so since the last swim, so I am gonna have enough trouble with the form, I don't need sore arms and shoulders to complicate matters any.  Tomorrow now becomes a swim, bike and some weights.  Only have to work a couple of hours tomorrow before starting the long holiday weekend, so I should be able to get it all in.

Yes, I am alive.  No medical emergencies this time.  Just busy with the family this weekend and not doing much in the form of working out, unless you call a game of quarters with Tequila a workout.  Today is supposed to be an off day and I am not going to use it as such.  I need to get back in the game with my workouts.  Last week was a rest week, but I don't think Fish intended for me to get that much rest.  This week's schedule is huge, and I need to make it happen!  Good holiday week to get everything accomplished, especially with no family obligations.  Workouts, rest and football...what else do I need? 

Going to stick with the schedule that the coach gave me.  Can't add missed workouts to this weeks schedule.  Fish already has me scheduled for 10 hours and I will stick with her plan.  Just very frustrating for missing the workouts this weekend.

Nada!
Nope!
Today is a scheduled off day.

Cavu9's Training Log

November 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Time