The afternoon run is cancelled due to weather.  I will make it up later in the week.

More Buckcherry on the Nano today.... 

• Carousel
  • Sorry
  • Crazy Bitch

And some good tunes from Theory of a Deadman...

• Nothing Could Come Between Us
  • Make up your Mind
  • Better Off
  • In the Middle

Scheduled off-day.  It may turn out to be the day that the Christmas tree goes up.  I am usually against puting the tree up before December 1st, but I have friends Dale coming into town this weekend, so I probably won't get the chance this weekend.
Bike
  • 2h 15m
  • 38.97 miles
  • 17.32 Mi/hr

Z2 ride on the Computrainer watching football and listening to the Nano.

Lyrics of the day: "It is never too late to make it right..." - Buckcherry

(I wanted to use the lyrics to Crazy Bitch, but I think Marma might not think too highly of those being listed)

Run
  • 1h 30m 47s
  • 9.00 miles
  • 10m 05s /Mi
Good run, but I was running faster than what I needed to do.  I was Z3+ for most of the run when it should have been a Z2 run.

Bike
  • 1h 15m
  • 21.83 miles
  • 17.46 Mi/hr

Z2 ride

Today was supposed to be an off day, but I am going to try to make up the missed CT ride from earlier in the week.  The legs are a bit tender from the race on the rolling hills yesterday, so a easy spin on the CT should help prior to my long for tomorrow.

Run
  • 35m 23s
  • 4.00 miles
  • 08m 51s /Mi

Good run at the Turkey Trot this morning.  Got to run with an ol' fraternity brother (jccbulldog) that I haven't seen since college.  Had a great time catching up with him.  More to come in the race report.

Now it is time to eat.  Heading to my brother's this afternoon for a little turkey day eating and a lot of football.

Swim
  • 35m
  • 1500.00 yards
  • -----

3x (200 free/200 pull/50 kick)
1x (50 free/50 pull/50 free)

Busy day today, but thankfully very little of that has to do with work.  Going in shortly and only working till noon.  Home for lunch, then off to the pool (yes, the pool), weights a little later in the day and also a ride on the Computrainer later tonight.  Turkey Trot 4 miler tomorrow....
I am officially over my 2005 totals in all three categories as of today!!!  Granted, this would have come much earlier if I hadn't had the hospital stay or the severe lacking of desire to get back into the pool.  Oh well, I can just keep building for a little over a month more...

Cavu9's Training Log

November 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals