Bike
  • 30m
  • 8.60 miles
  • 17.20 Mi/hr

EZ ride @ 95+ RPMs

The Veteran's Day holiday started a bit early as we stopped work at noon today.  Add that to the 3-day weekend and it makes for a long weekend....gotta love it.  Not much on the schedule as I only plan to relax and take care of a few things around the house, run a few errands and get in the rest of my scheduled workouts, which means a CT ride later tonight.  I need to turn pro because these workouts are much more enjoyable and are easier to complete when you don't have that "work" thing getting in the way.

Run
  • 52m 15s
  • 5.50 miles
  • 09m 30s /Mi

Warmup lap with Champ then dropped him off and continued my run.

Not much to report today...status quo for Lane.  Got up, went to work, come home, complete workout, veg out in front of tv, go to bed.

Bike
  • 30m
  • 8.62 miles
  • 17.24 Mi/hr

Got everything done today!  Whoo Hoo!  A little Ipod motivation never hurts either.

Song of the Day:  "It takes two"     - Rob Base

Working a half day today, then have a retirement luncheon to attend, then it is off to my home town to vote, then back.  Trainer ride or run tonight depending on the time I get home.

Go vote today people, if not....quit your bitchin'!!!!!

Bike
  • 45m
  • 12.53 miles
  • 16.71 Mi/hr

Easy ride on the CT.

Rainy day today and it looks like it is going to be around for most of the day.  Well, good thing that it waited till today instead of ruining the weekend.  Today is supposed to be an off day, but I have taken entirely too many with this damn cold, so I plan to do something today.  I want to run again, but with this weather, it may become a CT ride tonight. 

run didn't help the cold, so I am giving it one more day.  And yes Dale, it was a date day.
Run
  • 1h 10m
  • 6.68 miles
  • 10m 29s /Mi

1.0~ 10:13/151/Z1
2.0~ 10:24/152/Z1
3.0~ 10:43/157/Z2
4.0~ 10:30/161/Z2
5.0~ 10:30/163/Z2
6.0~ 10:36/168/Z3
0.68~ 10:28/168/Z3

Scheduled workout: 70 minutes. 30 mins EZ then pickup pace till end but stay aerobic.

Good run but could feel the cold. This may not have helped the cold, but definitely helped me mentally. I needed to get out and get a run in. Stayed very close to the Zones that I wanted throughout the run and this was at a much faste pace than my old Z2 pace and without the run/walks!

Andrea finished in 5th......Nice Job Coach!!!

Dammit...Bella Comerford took the lead....that bee-atch is flying!  Fish is 3rd at the half-marathon turnaround.

Fish is first off the bike!!!

Damn, this sucks sitting here watching the IMFL coverage when I was supposed to be there racing!   :(
Atleast my coach is kicking butt as usual on the swim...Fish was first out of the water and first out on the bike!!!  Go Andrea!

Good run.  Now it is time for some football.

Thought of the day:  How is it that a song called "Relax" doesn't allow you do just that while running?  Ahh...what the hell does Frankie know anyway!  :) 

• Health data: Sick: 2
Hopefully ths is the last day of this f-ing cold.  I just can't seem to kick it.  And I am trying to do the smart thing and get well before I start back with the workouts, but I don't know if I can wait much longer.

• Health data: Sick: 2

Cavu9's Training Log

November 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Time
Distance
  • April's totals