Evidently I tweaked my left ankle during the run on Saturday.  Nothing major, no swelling, just a little tender in a ligament around my ankle.  Yesterday was the missed workout, today is an off day so I am going to let this pass and get back into it tomorrow.

My first tri bike has left the house.  :(

I sold Katrina (Felt S22) to Dale, so I am now down only to one girl.....My Kali (Kuota Kalibur).  Maybe, in the near future I will bring a new baby home.  Thinking of buying a roadie.

Run
  • 2h 30m 33s
  • 13.18 miles
  • 11m 25s /Mi

Good run stayed well low on the HR scale..barely in Z2. Good times!

Had a good run with Dale (dalestri) and Lisa (twolives) at the St. Jude Half-marathon.  Coredump's brother Jon (Kysoldier) and friend ran much faster than we did.  It was Dale's first half-mary and he did great.  We had a blast out on the race course.  More to come in the race report later.  Finished and went straight for a few beers (Guinness of course fo Lane) at Sleep Out Louie's and met Jay (jccbulldog) and his wife and friends there.  Now we are back home and it is time for the Army/Navy game.

Go Navy, beat Army!!!

Navy 26- Army 14 !!!

Today is an off day.  Took off from work at lunch to come home and get ready for the guests.  Dale just called and is a little ways out.  Coredump's brother Jon and some friends will get here a little later in the day and we will probably meet them at packet pickup/expo.  St. Jude Half Mary tomorrow and it looks like I am running it with a few virgins....Dale and Jon ...should be a fun day.  Then it is back to the house (after a beer or two on Beale Street) to watch the Army/Navy game.  That will be fun too since you all know I am in the Navy, but have offered up my house to Coredump's brother who, well let's just say..is NOT in the Navy.  ;)  Should make for a fun afternoon!!!

Go Navy, beat Army!!!

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 17.83 miles
  • 17.83 Mi/hr

Z2 ride on the Computrainer.

Good ride on the CT.  Now it is time for Grey's Anatomy and the rest of the football game. 

Run
  • 45m
  • 4.40 miles
  • 10m 14s /Mi

Z2 run

Swim
  • 56m
  • 2600.00 yards
  • -----

WU: 1x600
SET: 300/200/100 pull @ 80% with 30 sec RIs
300/200/100 free @ 85% with 30 sec RIs
300/200/100 pull @ 90% with 20 sec RIs
CD: 1x200

That's right btiches, Lane went swimming!!! 

The afternoon run is cancelled due to weather.  I will make it up later in the week.

More Buckcherry on the Nano today.... 

• Carousel
  • Sorry
  • Crazy Bitch

And some good tunes from Theory of a Deadman...

• Nothing Could Come Between Us
  • Make up your Mind
  • Better Off
  • In the Middle

Cavu9's Training Log

December 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30