Been running around all day, but no "running" as was on the schedule.  Another trip to BestBuy, then to Cingular, the grocery store and other stops along the way.  I even joined the local gym so that I can swim....does that count???   

Another day of unpacking, shopping, and oh yeah...a workout!!!  I will get my run in some time later today.  Did my short one yesterday, so I will try to make up my missed 1+00 run from this weekend.

Run
  • 28m 22s
  • 3.04 miles
  • 09m 20s /Mi

Easy/quick run around my new neighborhood.

Best Buy was as expensive as all of the other furniture bought yesterday!  Now I am watching the end of the Master's then I will head out the door for my run!

Today was full off cross-training....if shopping counts.

Bought a dinning room suit, breakfast table and chairs, 2 bar stools, a bedroom suit for one of the guest bedrooms, and a new painting.  Then headed to Bed, Bath & Beyond to spend another small fortune.  Tomorrow it is off to BestBuy....

Made it home to Memphis just in time for all the Tornado warnings!!!  Made for a fun drive, but I got very lucky and had no hail on the drive and no damage in my area from the Tornados. 

Today is the day!  Leaving New Orleans today.  It has been fun New Orleans, but it is time to move forward.  Next stop...Memphis!!!  Whoo F-ing Hoo!!!

Last day and no more counting....

I was going to ride the CT tonight, but the bike is now being packed in the truck along with the rest of my belongings.  I could run....but I am not!  Nothing big on the agenda for my last night in Nawlins, so I will just relax, finish packing and get a good night's sleep. 

And then there was two....

2 days and counting....

Bike
  • 45m
  • 12.47 miles
  • 16.63 Mi/hr
Run
  • 15m
  • 1.52 miles
  • 09m 52s /Mi

Scheduled workout: 45 min Z2 bike/15 min Z2 transition run

Did the bike in Z1 vice Z2 then did a quick change and headed out the door. Nice easy run, legs felt good, and at a decent pace (for Z2).

Gotta love DST!

Getting closer.....

3 days and counting....

Run
  • 1h 16m 44s
  • 6.50 miles
  • 11m 49s /Mi

Scheduled workout: 1+00 Z2

Decided to do the 6.5 perimeter road loop one last time, not to mention that I wanted to make up the lost 15 minutes from yesterday. Nice easy run using the 8:2 run/walk. Kept pace pretty dead on, only slipping into Z3 by 1 bpm a couple of times.

Workout done!  Now off to do a little laundry.  Also, it is shave night for the legs...

Friday just will not get here quick enough....

4 days and counting....

Cavu9's Training Log

April 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals