Made it to Tampa/St. Pete for this weekend's BT-fest at St. A's.  Jess was kind enough to meet me for lunch again as I arrived.  Now I am at the hotel getting settled in and then it is off for more festivities tonight.  Looks like some good opportunity for some key workouts even though I am not racing.

To be continued....

Swim
  • 39m 40s
  • 1700.00 yards
  • -----

200 WU
8 x 50 DR
3 x 200 SET
8 x 50 DR
100 CD

Didn't get to the run yesterday as the tornado warnings started rolling in.  Yeah, I know, I am a wuss!

Another early swim and now I am headed to my brother's house to help him move a bedroom suit and drop off Champ at my mother's since I am leaving town early in the morning for St. A's!!!

Maybe a make up run this afternoon if I can get all my errands done and the yard mowed. 

Master Bedroom is done and looks great.  Master bath is getting it's base coat today before the faux finish is applied later in the week. 

A run is on the schedule after the rain stops.

Two days till the St A's vacation!!!!  Whoo Hoo!!!

Swim
  • 38m 30s
  • 1600.00 yards
  • -----

200 WU
8 x 50 DR
4 x 125
8 x 50 DR
100 CD

Got up early and knocked out the swim before things get hectic.  The agenda for today has....

• Lunch with my younger brother
  • Painting of MBR, MBath, & guest bath (not by me)
  • Fence construction (again, not by me)
  • Mowing of the yard (unfortunately, by me!)
  • More unpacking & picture hanging

And yes Jess, I will bring pictures with me to St. A's.  Just trying to get most of in finished before taking the pictures.  Last bit of furniture comes tomorrow.

Bike
  • 1h 21m 09s
  • 23.00 miles
  • 17.01 Mi/hr

Rode the Memphis in May course.

Note to all races...It is shorter than the 40K published distance. I thought my race spped last year was a bit high, but now it is confirmed. About a mile plus short. I am sure no one will complain, right?

Met some fellow Memphis BTers/Memphis Thunder tri club members out at the Memphis in May race site.  Rode the bike course at a easy/social pace.  Good ride with the group (5 of us)!

BTers present:  me, Frank Amato, twolives1, and jkhend.... 

Now the rest of this beautiful Sunday is going to be spent unpacking/finishing up the guest room, office, and workout room.  Then I have to move the furniture out of my Master Bedroom so they can pain it and the Master Bath tomorrow.  I will be glad when St. A's gets here so that I can get some much needed rest!  ;)

Off day spent at Home Depot!!!
Swim
  • 38m
  • 1600.00 yards
  • -----

200 WU
8x50 DR
5x100
8x50 DR
100 CD

Mom came into town tonight, so I decided it was time to do some cooking in the new kitchen.  Made a little riggatoni with meat sauce.  Topped it off with a little Ceasar salad and garlic bread and a good bottle of wine.   I think she is enjoying having me so close to home.  Guess, I am kinda enjoying having the family a little closer too.   Wednesday night, my brother and I went to a college baseball game, now tonight a visit with Mom.....good times!

Watch out people...Lane is back swimming again...albeit short distances and at a slow pace....but I'm back baby!!!

Not a bad way to spend a Friday morning while it is raining outside.  Good workout, but I have a ways to go before I am back into swimming shape again.  Didn't really tire out, but felt the stroke go to crap on the last 25 of each 100.  Oh well, what can you expect when you only swim 300 yds in 6+ months????

Cavu9's Training Log

April 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals
  • 2011 totals