Well, the fun is over...now I have to go home!  :(

St. Anthony Jockstrap duty!!!!

Run
  • 30m
  • 3.05 miles
  • 09m 50s /Mi
Easy run on the treadmill at the hotel.  Now need to clean up and go join the BT masses for dinner.
All the racers are headed back down to the water for some pre-race workouts.  I am just going to enjoy a relaxing morning, then get a workout in at the hotel gym, then catch up with the group this afternoon for more BT festivities.

Run
  • 39m 55s
  • 4.00 miles
  • 09m 59s /Mi

Easy Run (Yeah Right...) around Ft. DeSoto as the others rode their bike. The first two miles were easy but the last two hurt. The heat, humidity, and the pre-run beers didn't help any.

Swim
  • 20m
  • 1000.00 yards
  • 02m /100 yards

Don't know about the distance, but gonna go with a slow time since we did a bit of hanging out at the bouys.

Too much fun with the BT crew!!!

Up and kicking around in the hotel room.  Going to meet the peeps at the expo around noon, then who knows.  Looks like a late afternoon run.  Maybe a movie today???

Made it to Tampa/St. Pete for this weekend's BT-fest at St. A's.  Jess was kind enough to meet me for lunch again as I arrived.  Now I am at the hotel getting settled in and then it is off for more festivities tonight.  Looks like some good opportunity for some key workouts even though I am not racing.

To be continued....

Swim
  • 39m 40s
  • 1700.00 yards
  • -----

200 WU
8 x 50 DR
3 x 200 SET
8 x 50 DR
100 CD

Didn't get to the run yesterday as the tornado warnings started rolling in.  Yeah, I know, I am a wuss!

Another early swim and now I am headed to my brother's house to help him move a bedroom suit and drop off Champ at my mother's since I am leaving town early in the morning for St. A's!!!

Maybe a make up run this afternoon if I can get all my errands done and the yard mowed. 

Master Bedroom is done and looks great.  Master bath is getting it's base coat today before the faux finish is applied later in the week. 

A run is on the schedule after the rain stops.

Two days till the St A's vacation!!!!  Whoo Hoo!!!

Cavu9's Training Log

May 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals