Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 18.53 miles
  • 18.53 Mi/hr
I have a date tonight with Kali and the Computrainer.     (Those of you that care...)

Champ is 1 year old today!!!
I read somewhere that yellow was good for you.....so who am I to disagree with Trixie?
Bike
  • 4h 21m
  • 75.00 miles
  • 17.24 Mi/hr

The training day was supposed to be much longer, but due to the cold weather, I was forced to stay in on the Computrainer once again.  My 5.5 hour ride was cut short as my arse could only handle a bit over 4 today.  Watched "Wedding Crashers" and "Mission Impossible III" while making my way through two laps of the IMAZ course.

Looks like I get to make up some time tomorrow on what was going to be my off day.

Run
  • 2h 45m
  • 16.51 miles
  • 09m 59s /Mi

Damn, I'm tired!

Left the HR strap at home on purpose.  I wanted to try to pace myself to 10 min/miles, regardless of HR.  Don't know why I decided to go this route....maybe just to challenge myslef to see what I could do.  Also, I kept thinking that if I train to 10 min/miles, then 11's on race day should be feel a bit easier...even on dead legs.  I would be thrilled for a 5 hour marathon for the end of an IM.

I felt good through the first 9 miles, very comfortable and on pace.  Then, I took a 3.5 mile trail loop that was a bit taxing on the body and also slowed my overall pace.  So, I could have left it at that and just finished it out, but dammit, I had a goal.  Now this is where the pain started to come in.  The last 4 miles had to now be done sub-10 to meet my goal.  The legs were dead, but I kept asking for more and they kept giving me more when I asked.  A little sprint at the end and I was able to finish just a hair above goal.  Whoo Hoo!!!  Now, I am dead and need to try to recover before tomorrow's long day.

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 17.10 miles
  • 17.10 Mi/hr

EZ ride at <130 BPMs and >95 RPMs.

An easy ride on a Friday night in prep for another long training weekend!

Swim
  • 1h 00m
  • 2750.00 yards
  • -----
Moved tomorrow's swim up to today in another workout swap.

Cavu9's Training Log

February 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28   

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals