Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 17.10 miles
  • 17.10 Mi/hr

EZ ride at <130 BPMs and >95 RPMs.

An easy ride on a Friday night in prep for another long training weekend!

Swim
  • 1h 00m
  • 2750.00 yards
  • -----
Moved tomorrow's swim up to today in another workout swap.

Swim
  • 1h 00m
  • 2700.00 yards
  • -----

Main set: 6x200's on the 4

Sent in my registration for the Marine Corps Marathon today!!!  OK, who else is in???  Oh, that's right you non-military folk have to wait till May to register.  :)  Anyway, I am going, hope it is another good crowd like this past year.

Yeah, I know....how can I register for a marathon but still bitch about being burnt out on the triathlon training....but marathon training can be done in less than half the time involved for triathlons...I can do that and still play golf......so there!

OK, so this must be what burnout feels like.  I am soo tired of all of this shizt.  I hate being forced to run, forced to swim, forced to bike...I want my life back.  Don't get me wrong, I am still looking forward to IMAZ, but it will not get here soon enough!  But I do feel that once it is over, that I may take a long break from triathlons.  That means no Memphis in May, no Chattanooga, no IM Louisville, or who knows what else.  I want to go play golf, I want to go scuba diving, I want to do a lot of things that don't involve triathlons and forced training.  I still will run, probably my next and only race will be Marine Corps Marathon (and maybe St. Jude again) but that will be it.  I need some free time to do what I want to do.....when I want to do it.

Run
  • 1h 00m
  • 6.00 miles
  • 10m /Mi

10 x hill repeats.

Whoo Hoo...hill repeats scheduled for today!!!

(yeah, I know, I'm sick!)

Today is an off day and my legs need it.  87 miles biking and 23+ miles running in the last 3 days.  Can't wait for my massage after work!  Oops, looks like the massage isn't scheduled till next week.  That's ok, I am sure I will need it then too.
Bike
  • 5h 00m
  • 87.05 miles
  • 17.41 Mi/hr

Yes, on the Computrainer!

Run
  • 30m
  • 3.15 miles
  • 09m 31s /Mi

T-run after the bike ride.

Now, I need a beer!  5 F-ing hours on the Computrainer because it is too damn cold to go outside and ride.  If I wasn't already mentally dead, I am inching closer to insanity by the minute after that one.

Watched the 2004/05/06 Kona DVDs, then turned on the SuperBowl pregame to finish it out.

Now it is time for some much needed pizza and beers!!!

Massage day tomorrow and I am going to need it.

Run
  • 2h 35m
  • 14.35 miles
  • 10m 48s /Mi

All but about 6 minutes in Z1-2.

Out at the Farm (Shelby Farms) for my run.  Good run but the damn cold took all my energy.  Now, who had the bright idea that training thru the winter would be a good idea for IMAZ.  Ironman Alaska maybe....

Cavu9's Training Log

February 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28   

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals