Run
  • 50m
  • 5.08 miles
  • 09m 50s /Mi

Z2 run around the neighborhood.

Workout complete, now time to get showered and then kick back to watch some baseball and the NCAA Championship game.  And yes, to all the Gator fans....this Tennessee Vol is cheering for Florida to win!

Whoo Hoo!!!  I have access to BT at work again!  With this and IMAZ rapidly approaching, that should about kill any productivity that normally would have been there!  ;)

Will run after work!

Bike
  • 45m
  • 13.06 miles
  • 17.41 Mi/hr

Z2 ride on the Computrainer

Holy shiznit...it is now officially race month.    There is now a big green square on my calendar that is rapidly approaching. 

I lose my bike on Friday so it can be transported to IMAZ and then a week from this Wednesday, I leave for Tempe. 

Dammit, this is getting real!

Run
  • 28m 02s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 09m 20s /Mi

A little bit quicker than Z2.

Traveled all day back to Memphis from Va. Beach.  Got back around 2:30, then went to pick up my bike from the LBS, then headed home.  Felt a little guilty about blowing off yesterday's run, so I made up a little bit of it after I got home.  Much hotter here than the 40 degrees that I left in Va Beach and a bit dehydrated from the airline flight, but felt good to stretch the legs a bit even if I wasn't into it mentally.

Last day of conferences completed.  Gonna blow of my run for drinks and dinner with a few ol' friends.  Maybe I can make it up on tomorrow's off day/travel day.
Run
  • 1h 00m
  • 6.12 miles
  • 09m 48s /Mi

Z2 run

Another easy run around the base here in Va Beach.

Run
  • 36m 30s
  • 3.61 miles
  • 10m 07s /Mi

Z2 run

Short (and hot) run to loosen up the legs.  A little more fatigue in the legs from the long ride this weekend than what I really thought I had.  Will run more in the morning.
Yes, I am going to run today!

Cavu9's Training Log

April 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Time
Distance
  • April's totals