Swim
  • 55m 25s
  • 3050.00 yards
  • 01m 49s /100 yards

EZ swim to loosen up. Been out of the water for a while.

6 x 500
alternating pull/free

Did an extra 50 on the 3rd set. Damn boring counting laps...

Ok, so call me crazy if you wish, but I was trying to think of something that would justify the number #1023.....and was thinking of different things, like.... do I know of anyone born on 10/23....nope!  Anything special happen that day.....nope!  So then I decided to check my logs and see what I did last year on October 23rd.....and there it was....not really much in the lines of working out, but it was this one little note that was listed in my log.....my copy of the DVD "What it takes" arrived....and of course I watched it that night.  So, there it is....I guess we will see in about 10 days if I really have "What it takes".

Bike
  • 30m
  • 8.87 miles
  • 17.74 Mi/hr

EZ spin on the computrainer.

Run
  • 10m
  • 1.00 miles
  • 10m /Mi

EZ run on the treddy after the CT ride.

One week from today, I get on a plane and head to Tempe!  Yikes!!!  :(
(however, that does mean that I am only one week away from Fat Tire beer and In&Out burgers!!!  :)  That IS allowed during the taper, right?)

Oh...and I need to run today too.  Decided that the back yard needed mowing and that took precedence over the run.  Still managed to get a little workout in.

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 17.37 miles
  • 17.37 Mi/hr

Z2 ride

Got an email today saying that they are assigning bib numbers tomorrow.  I still have a chance to back out (per the email).  ;)

Swim at lunch then a bike ride after work on the CT.  No swim at lunch, too much to do, so that is out, but I will get the ride in tonight!

Run
  • 50m
  • 5.08 miles
  • 09m 50s /Mi

Z2 run around the neighborhood.

Workout complete, now time to get showered and then kick back to watch some baseball and the NCAA Championship game.  And yes, to all the Gator fans....this Tennessee Vol is cheering for Florida to win!

Whoo Hoo!!!  I have access to BT at work again!  With this and IMAZ rapidly approaching, that should about kill any productivity that normally would have been there!  ;)

Will run after work!

Bike
  • 45m
  • 13.06 miles
  • 17.41 Mi/hr

Z2 ride on the Computrainer

Holy shiznit...it is now officially race month.    There is now a big green square on my calendar that is rapidly approaching. 

I lose my bike on Friday so it can be transported to IMAZ and then a week from this Wednesday, I leave for Tempe. 

Dammit, this is getting real!

Run
  • 28m 02s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 09m 20s /Mi

A little bit quicker than Z2.

Traveled all day back to Memphis from Va. Beach.  Got back around 2:30, then went to pick up my bike from the LBS, then headed home.  Felt a little guilty about blowing off yesterday's run, so I made up a little bit of it after I got home.  Much hotter here than the 40 degrees that I left in Va Beach and a bit dehydrated from the airline flight, but felt good to stretch the legs a bit even if I wasn't into it mentally.

Cavu9's Training Log

April 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals