Run
  • 18m 11s
  • 2.00 miles
  • 09m 05s /Mi

Detox run.

Not enough sleep, then back out for a drive back to my Mother's house so that we could take her to lunch for Mother's Day.  This was the first time in many, many years that she had all 3 of her sons with her for Mother's Day.

Wedding sch-tuff today!
Run
  • 14m 06s
  • 1.50 miles
  • 09m 24s /Mi

Logging this on Saturday, a day late.

Run with Champ.

It's Friday people!!!

Short day at work, then go home, go for a quick run, then it is time to head out of town for the wedding festivities.  It should be a busy weekend, but it should be fun...and I get to wear a tux....

Sport
  • Softball
  • 1h 00m
Not much on the agenda today.  Need to survive work then I have another softball game tonight.

Run
  • 15m
  • 1.50 miles
  • 10m /Mi

Today is a run day.  Today is also a work day, so I better get a goin'. 

Achilles is still aggravated, so I am keeping it short.  Ran around the hood with Champ.

Sport
  • Softball
  • 1h 00m

Won 14-11. Good thing that I play a good 3B because I really sucked it up at the plate tonight.

Had a good night with everyone at my house.  Rhonda cooked a nice "southern" meal with lots of veggies.  Good times, good eats, good wine.  Woke up today with Rhonda cooking us breakfast (eggs benedict) with coffee handed to me as I got out of bed.  I may have to keep her around a bit longer.  ;)

Today is another busy day, with a long lunch again with family, then I have a softball game tonight.  As you can see, lots of family outings this week.  My cousin is getting married this weekend, so there are many functions already planned for me for the entire week.  Should be fun, just going to be light on the workouts this week (like the last 3).  With that being said, I am probably out for the Memphis in May OLY next weekend...and thing is, I really am not missing the whole biking and swimming parts.  I will get some more runs in this week, but that may be all.

Have fun today peeps...it is the only Tuesday you get this week.

Not much today.  Busy day at work, then my older brother is coming into town, so he, my mother, and Rhonda will all be at the house tonight.  Probably no run, but I do need to finish with the yard work.

Cavu9's Training Log

May 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals