Run
  • 14m 30s
  • 1.50 miles
  • 09m 40s /Mi

Another run with Champ.

Didn't get the swim in this morning as I had a "house guest" and I didn't want to be rude!  ;)

I will get a run in this afternoon.

Happy Hump Day peeps!

Run
  • 20m
  • 2.00 miles
  • 10m /Mi

With Champ around the neighborhood.

Sport
  • Golf
  • 30m

Driving range

Day two of "getting back on the horse" involves another run after work....and get this, I actually plan to go to the pool tomorrow morning.  1 month + 1 week after IMAZ, I think it is time to get back into the pool.

Enjoy your Tuesday people, it is the only one you get this week! 

Run
  • 31m 21s
  • 3.16 miles
  • 09m 55s /Mi

1.5 with Champ, then finished the rest up with the Nano.

I am back in the game today!!!

Too much fun the last couple of weeks, but now I am getting tired of the endless junk food, beer and laziness.  It has been fun, but I need to get back into shape and back to racing.  I didn't realize this until I was out at the Memphis in May race expo on Saturday and realized that I really wanted to be out there racing on Sunday...and I almost did, even though I have done little to none training since IMAZ.  Luckily, I had loaned out my wetsuit and my Zipps to a couple of friends for the race, so that kept me from toeing the line yesterday.  I stayed away, had a great time, but really missed not being out there.  That shiznit has to end...I need to get going and today is the day!

Happy Monday folks!

Another great day.  Lazy morning with the dogs and Rhonda, then ran a few errands then back home and relaxed before friends came over for a little burger burn and drinkage.  Good times. 

Fun time last night at the Memphis in May BBQ-fest.  Rhonda and I headed down there around 7pm, met up with some friends from out of town, then headed over to Jay's (jccbulldog) team spot and hung out there tasting the BBQ that they had cooked and drinking mucho of the beers that they had purchased.  Gotta love free food and free beer.    I am moving a little slow this morning, but have already met a few friends going out to the Memphis in May triathlon race site and will do so again later today.  Gonna be a long weekend...I need sleep...but doesn't look like there will be much in my plans this weekend.  Guess I will catchup on the sleep next week.

Note to self...get your fat arse outside and run today!

Only pulling a half day at work today, then it is off to the Memphis in May Festivities.  BBQ-fest down on the river and the Triathlon fun also begins this afternoon.  need to go get fingerprinted for my concealed permit, so I may do a little shooting at the range first then start the drinking.  Just sounds a little safer in that order!  :)

Have a great weekend peeps...I'm gonna!

Sport
  • Softball
  • 1h 00m

Gotta get outta this funk.  Haven't done anything tri related since IMAZ.  I guess a month + off is enough, so what do you do to kick start the whole evolution again???  Sign up for more races.  Granted they are only sprints, but they are races and that should keep me going.  Added a sprint before and after my birthday OLY in Chattanooga, then it is off to Marathon season.  The Marine Corps Marathon training program starts June 11th, so I will have some overlap with the tri training till my last race (sprint) in August, then it is MCM focused from there on out.

Is it not Friday yet????

Trying to survive the work week, but the weekend is not arriving quick enough.  But atleast I have another softball game tonight, and Rhonda is also coming into town tonight.  And my good friend/drinking partner Carolyn and her husband are coming into town tomorrow as well.  Good times ahead!!!

Cavu9's Training Log

May 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals