Dear LANE CUMMINS,

Congratulations on your commitment to participating in "The People's Marathon". This email confirms you have been registered in the 32nd Marine Corps Marathon.

Run
  • 14m 06s
  • 1.50 miles
  • 09m 24s /Mi

Got jinxed by Chippy. She said running in the rain was fun, so I decided to go out and chance the run before the storm. Notice, I said storm and not rain. Champ and I got a mile in before the sky opened and we got drenched. Rain good. Lightning, not so much. Cut the run short to come back to safety...yes, I am a wimp.

Hopefully the rain will pass today and I can get outside to run...if not it looks like another f-ing bike ride!

Happy Hump day people!

Bike
  • 30m
  • 9.27 miles
  • 18.54 Mi/hr

Dammit. The threat of rain forced me indoors and on the CT. I have been avoiding the bike and this forced me onto it.

Had a great weekend.  Didn't do much, but it was damn fun doing what I wanted, when I wanted, even if nothing is what I wanted to do.

Have a great Tuesday people, it is the only one you get this week!

Sport
  • Golf
  • 1h 00m

More driving range and putting practice.

Lazy day around the house, then a bit of golf and a good bit of yardwork.

Sport
  • Golf
  • 1h 00m

Driving range & putting green

Busy day yesterday at Rhonda's.  But Champ and I had a great time.  

Drove back from Mississippi, then headed out to the golf course for a little bit of practice.

Heading down to Rhonda's for the day to help her with some things around the house.  Then prbably do a little horseback riding.
Sport
  • Golf
  • 1h 00m

Driving range & putting green

Holiday weekend starts at noon today.  The plan is to go swim this afternoon, then to hit the driving range for some golf fun.  The rest of the weekend....no plans....

Cavu9's Training Log

May 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals