Sport
  • Golf
  • 1h 00m
Rhonda came into town tonight and we decided to go to the driving range to hit some golf balls.  You know you got a good one when it is her idea to go play golf!!!  :)

Bike
  • 35m
  • 10.00 miles
  • 17.14 Mi/hr

Yeah, yeah, yeah...so it was from the bike fit and on the Computrainer, but it was time on the bike for me..and since IMAZ, there has been very little time in the saddle, so this is progress.

Bite me...I'm counting it!

Long bike fit (3 hrs) today trying to dial in my position.  I tweaked the fit too much during my Ironman training and decided that I just needed to go back in and get this done professionally, and not by what I wanted for aero, drop, and steep angle, but what I needed instead.

Guess we will see on Sunday what the "feel" is really like.

Another run after work.  It will prolly be after Champ and I get thru with our Jeep ride (and swim for him).  Gonna be hot today, so it may be a 7pm run or so. 

Run
  • 30m
  • 3.07 miles
  • 09m 46s /Mi

First two with Champ, then another "quicker" mile around the neighborhood.

This is from my inspire this morning to my buddy Dale (dalestri)...This about says it all.  Nuff said!

I am getting fat(er) and I am not training. I need something in front of me to motivate me to train...therefore....I am IN for Chattanooga. I may die on the course, but I am doing it.

I still had a good weekend, all things considered, as I was able to spend some time with my neice and nephew and also with Rhonda and her daughter.  Didn't get the runs in due to the hectic nature of the weekend.  Back on the wagon today. 

Am I in for Chattanooga OLY in about a month???  Still don't know.  I do plan to swim on Wednesday and I also have a bike fitting for Thursday.  Maybe this will get me motivated to start back with the tri training.  Guess we will see...

Weekend didn't go as planned.  Found out early Saturday morning that a close family friend (elderly) had lost his battle with cancer.  Knew it was coming, but still tough on the family.  That cancelled the birthday celebrations with my mother and sister-in-law. 

Kitchen cleaned - check
Vaccum - check
Load, run, & unload Dishwasher - check
Wash bed sheets in guest room - check
Put clean sheets on guest room bed - check
mow yard - check
egde yard - check
pick up dry cleaning - check
grocery shopping - check

Hopefully I can find time to run later tonight, but I have the horse show and/or a movie on the schedule later today as well.  Now it is time for a shower.

Cavu9's Training Log

June 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals