• -----
  • 13.10 miles
  • -----

half mary

Bike
  • -----
  • 13.25 miles
  • -----

just darting around town. first to the lab for a blood sample. then to work. then to the PT and back to work. then back home.

Run
  • -----
  • 6.10 miles
  • -----

usual run around the neighborhood. legs felt better, less fatigued. still not quite 100%, maybe 85-90%, but that's good enough.

went to the PT today. no pain on outer edge of foot. still some minor pain on ball of foot between big toe and second toe. PT looked at my cleat setup and recommended moving my cleat to a more neutral/centered position. He also made a plastic insert for my other shoe to create a little more of a barrier between my feet and the cleat hole inside the shoe.

Bike
  • -----
  • 9.00 miles
  • -----

to work, the doctor, and home

didn't end up working out today. work day started at 3am thanks to some server issues. was quite tired and decided best to let my body rest and catch up on sleep. saw the doc today to talk about getting a stress test. My mom's family has history of heart issues so my mom and my wife wanted me to get a checkup for that. Doc just listened to my heart, had me have an EKG, and set me up for a blood test.

Bike
  • -----
  • 6.00 miles
  • -----

to work and back on the beast (my steel Jamis commuter).

Run
  • -----
  • 6.00 miles
  • -----

usual run around the hood. Legs a bit fatigued so ran it at about 30 sec/mile slower than when I'm at 100%. Likely due to the weekend run. need to run my LSDs a bit slower...

Bike
  • -----
  • 20.25 miles
  • -----
Swim
  • -----
  • 1554.48 meters
  • -----

1 X 100 free warmup
1 X 1500 free main set
1 X 100 breast cooldown

Bike
  • -----
  • 12.00 miles
  • -----

the usual commuting, very relaxed. Took the Jamis today.

Swim
  • -----
  • 1554.48 meters
  • -----

1 X 100 free warmup
1 X 1500 free main set
1 X 100 breast cooldown

Starting to get some of my form and endurance back. Still weak on my bilateral breathing and my kicking legs need some whipping into shape, but was happy just to swim some more.

enginerd's Training Log

February 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28   

Time
Distance