Run
  • -----
  • 31.32 miles
  • -----

well, I did it! not too shabby. 5:11:46 per my Garmin. Good enough for number 3 finish. Apparently, the number 2 finisher was only 2 minutes ahead of me. Granted, it was a small field, maybe 15 runners doing the 50K. The weather was perfect, sunny, clear, and 70 degrees at the warmest. the views were spectacular and we couldn't have asked for better.

Was fun to see Jessi again. She did great too and I believe was the second woman to finish.

My buddy BK (poweredbyfear) did the 25K and ran the last loop with me on mine. DW did the 16K and said she could have gone further which, before the race, I told her she was going to say that when she finished.

Bike
  • -----
  • 13.10 miles
  • -----

to work and back.

Bike
  • -----
  • 13.70 miles
  • -----

to work and back.

Run
  • -----
  • 2.60 miles
  • -----

an easy 2.6 around the neighborhood. felt sluggish, but this should be no surprise given how whacked my night was the night before.

Bike
  • -----
  • 17.10 miles
  • -----

weather is incredible. looks like we are getting our summer now. Biked into the office after lunch and it was just amazing out. Even the bike ride home was still so nice and warm.

long night of staying up for an hour or two sleeping for an hour or two, repeat until morning due to a power issue in our data center.  The biggest plus was that I was able to work home until after lunch and hang out with DW who was also at home because she wasn't feel well.  Nice to have lunch together at one of the neighborhood sushi places.  The fish was so fresh and colorful.  Yum.

Bike
  • -----
  • 16.80 miles
  • -----

to work, to the Y, and back home.

Run
  • -----
  • 6.00 miles
  • -----

usual route around the 'hood.

Swim
  • -----
  • 2150.00 meters
  • -----

at the Y

Bike
  • -----
  • 17.10 miles
  • -----

to work and back

Bike
  • -----
  • 62.30 miles
  • -----

DW wanted to do a ride with some hills again, so I'm always happy to oblige. We did the Alpine Dam loop which climbs up the backside of Mt. Tam.

enginerd's Training Log

September 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Time
Distance