• -----
  • 17.30 miles
  • -----

to work and back

Bike
  • -----
  • 17.30 miles
  • -----

to work and back. weather has been so nice.

work has been insane, so I haven't been able to do much, much less work on my race report, but hoping to get done on Friday.

Bike
  • -----
  • 21.00 miles
  • -----

to work and home the long way with DW.

Bike
  • -----
  • 13.20 miles
  • -----

to work and back

Bike
  • -----
  • 13.20 miles
  • -----

to work and back the short way.

here's the picture of me that's on the sfgate web site (link here).  You can better see the fringe on the bottom of the dress and that I'm carrying a small purse.

Race results are up.  My official time is 4:07:32.  My age group was registered incorrectly (was done through work, so they never asked so they probably just put some random age down).

Run
  • -----
  • 26.20 miles
  • -----

finished at about 4:10 race clock time (so maybe a minute or two faster for my time). Legs were still not recovered from last week's race, plus, it's not easy running a marathon in a 3/4 length pink dress. However, the spectators and other racers were exceptionally supportive of a guy running in a pink dress and that provided me a lot of motivation all race long.

Bike
  • -----
  • 8.00 miles
  • -----

bike to union square for race packet pickup for the marathon and then a couple small errands afterward.

Run
  • -----
  • 3.60 miles
  • -----

a very easy run with DW in golden gate park. legs are definitely not receovered fully from last weekend.

enginerd's Training Log

October 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Time
Distance