• -----
  • 17.40 miles
  • -----

to work and back

Run
  • -----
  • 7.50 miles
  • -----

I'm crazy. I'm tired/fatigued and I think I have a reasonable excuse to be so. But I'm still doing a lunchtime run.

a bit tired this morning.  Recovery weekend was probably not quite enough focused on recovery.

Aw heck. I went ahead and registered for IM Cal too.

Run
  • -----
  • 6.60 miles
  • -----

post swim run. Surprised how good I felt. poweredbyfear biked along at a leisurely pace so as not to aggravate his achilles.

Swim
  • -----
  • 1500.00 meters
  • -----

with the tri club in Aquatic Park.

IT'S DONE!!!

I finally finished my IM Moo race report.  It's really long, but then again, you knew it would be.

Link - http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=132577&posts=1&start=1

Bike
  • -----
  • 48.00 miles
  • -----

solo ride of the paradise loop on my P2K since i haven't put my P3C back together yet. was supposed to be an easy recovery ride, but with no one else there, my legs just did what they wanted to do!

Bike
  • -----
  • 13.50 miles
  • -----

to work and back the short way

Bike
  • -----
  • 17.50 miles
  • -----

to work and back

Run
  • -----
  • 3.50 miles
  • -----

a nice east paced short run at lunch. of course, my body made it clear to me that it wasn't fully recovered

weight back to normal...

Holy crap.  I signed up for IM Canada 2009.  So I need to figure out what to do about Wisconsin for 09...

Bike
  • -----
  • 17.40 miles
  • -----

to work and back

weight up, body fat down (conductivity is up since that's how it tests BF) from before IM Moo probably means I'm retaining some water due to inflammation post race which would make sense.

Bike
  • -----
  • 17.40 miles
  • -----

to work and back. legs (esp. quads) are definitely fatigued.

enginerd's Training Log

September 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30    

Time
Distance