• 2h 00m

Wakeboarding

at the lake

packed up and headed to lake
Bike
  • 20m 37s
  • 4.49 miles
  • 13.07 Mi/hr

Completely dark out. I swallowed 4 bugs. Chain came off twice. again. The big hill on my ususal route is getting easier.

Stress. Stress Stress. My job. my boyfriend. my house. ugh. I got into it with my boss. I got into it with my boyfriend. It never seems to end.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 1 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Sick: 1 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 3
Run
  • 22m 50s
  • 2.25 miles
  • 10m 09s /Mi

Same route as yesterday. I walked from 13:40 to 15:40 (2 min) because I was dying.

I walked 2 min during my run today. The blisters on my feet are still nasty and the heat and humidity are killer (92* at 80%). Legs are tender but overall, pretty decent run. I just signed up for hte MS 150. You can check it out or donate to me and my team. I am riding in the MS 150 bike tour this year. While 150 miles on a bike may be tough, for thousands of people it's even harder to live day to day with Multiple Sclerosis. I have set a personal goal of raising $150.00 to aide in fighting MS. The team I am riding for, Defined Fitness Training- Women's Racing Team, has a goal of $2,000.00. By donating just five dollars you will be helping to end the devastating effects of MS. Also, if you are interested in riding the MS 150, please, join our team. You do NOT need to be a member of the women's race team to join our MS 150 ride team (You don't even need to be female!). Please, just visit my site or the team's site and take a moment to look at the effects of MS and what you can do to help fight it. https://www.nationalmssociety.org//KSG/personal/my_team.asp?pa=55025401&pd=KSG1EMS120060909KCM -DFT page https://www.nationalmssociety.org//KSG/personal/default.asp?pa=55025401&pd=KSG1EMS120060909KCM -Courtney's Page Thank you so much! Courtney Crutcher

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 3 Sick: 2 Hours slept: 7.5 Overall Workout: 4
Bike
  • 30m 11s
  • 6.66 miles
  • 13.24 Mi/hr

*i puked in my driveway*
HILLS HILLS HILLS. Seriously, the biggest, steepest hills in the area. Straight up. Straight down. going up- not so fun, going down... very fun

Run
  • 22m 16s
  • 2.25 miles
  • 09m 54s /Mi

Same route as last Tuesday. I'm getting quicker. I made my feet blister and it hurts.

Strength
  • 25m

Extra cirricular activities

Blisters and Puke I am stupid. I wore cross-trainers with cotton socks instead of my very expensive running shoes. Yep, as you can imagine, my arches blistered. Not fun. Very painful. It stings. I went pretty fast though. *** I PUKED IN MY DRIVEWAY. I rode my normal route for a while then decided I'd check out the neighborhood a little bit, since Eric and I haven't been lving in the area for very long. I found this road called Taylor Rd and it had a very steep face going up. I thought I'd give it a try. Once I got to the crest of the first hill, I saw that there were 3 more just like it. You know the feeling where your stomach "drops out?" Like when you go over the top of a hill too fast in you car? That's what mine was doing as I'd start to descend each hill. These hills are serisouly close to 45*. Not kidding. I drove the route in my car and I had to shift into 2nd gear to climb them in my Mustang!... after I finished the hill section, theres always one more on the way back to my house (which usually feels hard, but after the set, it wasnt too bad) and made a loop around the block to bring my HR back down. ... well I pulled into my driveway, leaned forward and rested on my aero pads, and BLAH. Puked in my driveway. Right in front of the neighbors. Serisouly. I just let er rip. I thought i'd be okay, but as soon as I leaned forward to rest, I just barfed. The neighbor told me I had balls. I guess that's always good to hear.

• Calories: 729 From fat:138.63 (15.57g, 19.02%), From Carbs:454.25 (114.8g, 62.31%), Protein:136.12 (34.4g, 18.67%)
  • Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Sick: 2 Overall Workout: 5

CorkyC's Training Log

May 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance
  • October's totals
  • September's totals