Run
  • 28m
  • 2.00 miles
  • 14m /Mi

good run. shouldnt have answered phone but it was cousin who never calls me and I was afraid it was an emergency. ... I did a few mini-sprints at about mile to mile and 1/4

Good run. I left the house about 7:30 while it was raining. Crazy rainstorm though, it was pouring but the sun was shining. It was hot, but the rain felt amazing. It was my first run without my socks- I'm trying to get used to the no sock thing. I have (had) hemp ankle bracelets on both ankles. The right one kept getting caught on my achilles and made it blister bad (it bled... a lot). I cut them off as soon as I got back to my house. I went a different route than the one I had always taken from my house, too. It's a bit more hilly. Also, three cars honked, a heard a "yeah baby, something something" and then another guy was completely unintelligble. The later two got the bird. What I dont get is why these guys were yelling crap. I had on tri shorts and a run top and a baseball cap. In fact, I felt the opposite of hot. I'm on the rag and I had just scarfed down two bowls of rice. I felt bloated and yicky.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Sick: 1 Overall Workout: 4
Run
  • 24m 30s
  • 2.00 miles
  • 12m 15s /Mi

I'm guessing about 2 miles. I dropped my radio (at least it wasn't my ipod), and had to wait for stop lights.

I'm having a terrible motivation day. I want to go run, but right now I'm a work and my usual run buddy can't go. If i go by myself it means that I am going to have to run the sidewalks instead of my fun trail route (trail is not a good idea by myself as it's deep woods, etc). I hate running the sidewalks because it's hard on my legs and i get bored. Also, I forgot my ipod, so I'm SOL there too. *** I had to wait for stop lights and traffic. Messed up my rythym. Was completely unshaded. 92* and about 45% humidity

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Sick: 1 Overall Workout: 3
travled home from lake
Sport
  • Water Skiing
  • 2h 00m

wakeboarding

at the lake

Sport #1
  • Aerobics
  • -----

Wakeboarding

Sport #2
  • Water Skiing
  • 2h 00m

Wakeboarding

at the lake

packed up and headed to lake
Bike
  • 20m 37s
  • 4.49 miles
  • 13.07 Mi/hr

Completely dark out. I swallowed 4 bugs. Chain came off twice. again. The big hill on my ususal route is getting easier.

Stress. Stress Stress. My job. my boyfriend. my house. ugh. I got into it with my boss. I got into it with my boyfriend. It never seems to end.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 1 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Sick: 1 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 3

CorkyC's Training Log

May 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance
  • October's totals
  • September's totals