Run
  • 18m 03s
  • 2.00 miles
  • 09m 02s /Mi

out in 9:12. neg split second mile. TT for tri 101. Didn't run with fuel belft... super thirtsy by 1/4 mile, cotton mouth and no spit avail by mile 2. never again in 90* w/o the water belt.

Swim
  • -----
  • 1200.00 yards
  • -----

Sport
  • Water Skiing
  • 45m
wakeboarding. yeah! wakesurfing. bigger yeah!

Run
  • 22m 18s
  • 2.25 miles
  • 09m 55s /Mi

ahh to run...

Well as you can see by my daily stats, I am tired and cranky. Boyfriend kept me up half the night with some freak out. It's impossible to calm him down after he gets all amped up too. And he's so negative about everything, there can never be a positive option, ya dig? So I ended up sleeping in a nother room, which got interrupted about every 30 min or less. Ah, sleep's over rated anyway, right? :( *** So, I got 4 other people to run with me today. It's a miracle. My running partner went, then another guy and gal from my dept, and another guy from downstairs. The guy from my department beat me back and was probably about 2 minutes ahead, but he's an athletic 30 yearold african american. go figure. for as much as my joints hurt, it felt so good to run. I havent had fresh legs for almost a week, so I need to go a day off. My run parter, Ronna, caught me about a mile and .10 into it, but i dropped her soon after. She said she was letting off, and I siad I need to step it up. tough run in my head- but steady. had a few surges and overall pretty decent. nothing outstanding, just a good training run. it's amazing how a little running can flip your mood. ;)

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 1 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 4 Overall Workout: 3
Run
  • 23m
  • 2.15 miles
  • 10m 42s /Mi

First mile went out in 8:22. Pretty quick for me. Then just relaxed last mile and .15.. walked a little ways- aobut 30 seconds. was fun.

Ran with new person. Can't say I enjoye dit so much. First time I've ran witha guy and I felt myself competing ( and I was winning, by the way). I felt like I had to be like, "Yeah I'm a little white girla nd you're 20 year old black guy and I'm out running you." hope that doesn't sound racist, but that's how I felt. I thought I needed to prove something. I don't think it was just with him, but in running and athletics, period. He said he'll go again, but I liked running with my girlfriend from work, she doens't push me as much- she keeps running and doesnt walk much, but she's a slower pace. I know you're supposed to run with faster people because that makes you faster, but I don't like the competetion. even if it is from someone who is not in my age group, gender, or even ethnicity. ** Oh, I almost for got, I've lost 3 more pounds. Yes!

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 Sick: 2 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 3

CorkyC's Training Log

June 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance
  • October's totals
  • September's totals